We keep on growing. Grow with us! For the expansion of our Marketing Team in Munich we are in search of an engaged and competent person at the earliest possible date for the position of
Web Marketing Search Specialist (f/m)
The Web Marketing Search Specialist will expand the market penetration, identify and target new customers and improve efficiencies of current Search Engine Marketing programs and processes. Create and manage Search Engine Marketing campaigns to include keyword research, account structure, landing page testing, ad text A/B testing, bid management, content network selection, geo-targeted ad placement and budget tracking. Support evaluation into new potentials for Web Marketing.
- Continuously create, categorize and refine keyword lists to drive incremental traffic and conversions while managing to a defined budget.
- Perform A/B testing on ad copy across search engines and oversee the process from start to finish to include the analysis summary of the test results and the final recommendations for improvement.
- Develop, analyze and report on SEM campaigns top to bottom across multiple ad campaigns, product lines and regions using Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Review daily and monthly reports.
- Provide strategic recommendations on additional search engines advertising opportunities.
- Work with corporate supplier marketing, product marketing and technical marketing teams to refine and improve keyword lists and to adjust the PPC marketing strategy to changes in the market as needed.
- Collaborate with regional and corporate SEM teams to ensure strategic alignment and to assist as need.
- Work with eBusiness SEO specialists and technical marketing team on keywords to collaboratively improve organic search indexing and page ranking of Mouser.com.
- Create search marketing effectiveness reports with emphasis on over-all paid search effectiveness and provide timely recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Develop new Web based marketing programs.
- Works effectively while being responsible to various departments/management staff.
- Degree in marketing, statistics or related field or three years suitable combination of education and experience.
- One to three years’ experience with hands-on pay-per-click account management.
- One to three years’ experience with bid management & web analytics tools.
- Thorough understanding of pay-per-click campaigns using Google AdWords. Google Adwords Certification preferred.
- Strong mathematical skills and analytical focus with the ability to independently implement paid search optimization findings.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present recommendations and suggestions for growth.
- Strong written and verbal communications in German and English minimum; additional languages would be a plus.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and trend charting.
- An interesting, diverse role in a global company
- Working in an international, dynamic team
- Competitive payment with good social benefits (vacation allowance, contribution to saving benefits)
- Regular staff events
- Subsidised qualitrain membership
- Subsidy for the MVV job ticket
- Fruit & Drinks
- Permanent contract
This position is located at our office in Munich:
If you are a highly motivated individual with desire to be part of Mouser Electronics and meet the challenges of our rapidly growing business needs, please visit our website https://careers.mouser.com
and apply online.