Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Video Lecturer Digital Business Sustainability (m/w/d)
Be part of a growing business - start your career at IU!
Since its founding in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented bachelor and master programs in various disciplines. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-recognized. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees’ entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent.
Course Title: Sustainability
Study Programme: Bachelor Digital Business, Distance Learning
- Fundamentals of Sustainability
- Levels of Sustainability
- Frameworks for Sustainability
- Technical Aspects of Sustainability
- Sustainability Reporting
- Examples of Corporate Sustainability Management Programs
You can see the desired contents in the module description from page 334.
What We Offer
- Remote and freelance contract
- Guidelines and support from internal departments
- Opportunities to work on similar future projects
- Planning and creating video lectures based on an existing course book
- A completed academic degree and profile (Master or PhD) related to the subject area
- Industry experience and/or previous experience developing course materials is advantageous
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and video creation
- Basic technical equipment
For your application to be considered please submit the following documents (in English):
- Tailored CV and Cover Letter (including your earliest start date)
- A relevant video sample of 3-5 minutes in the format of a PowerPoint with a voice over.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For questions please contact Mrs Emina Masic (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our "Culture of Everyone" and would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that we do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!
Job ID: IU~R017707/LOCATION-3-134