Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Video Lecturer Business Administration Operations Research (m/f/d)
Be part of a growing business - start your career at IU!
Since its founding in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented bachelor and master programs in various disciplines. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-recognized. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees’ entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent.
Course Title: Operations Research
Study Programme: Bachelor Business Administration, Distance Learning
- Introduction to quantitative decision support
- Fundamentals of linear optimization
- Application of linear optimization
- Further optimization approaches
- Graph theory
- Network planning and project management
- Simulation and queuing systems
- Application: OR implementation with a spreadsheet
You can see the desired contents in the module description from page 329.
What We Offer
- Remote and freelance contract
- Guidelines and support from internal departments
- Opportunities to work on similar future projects
- A completed academic degree and profile (Master or PhD) related to the subject area
- Industry experience and/or previous experience developing coursematerials is advantageous
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and video creation
- Basic technical equipment
For your application to be considered please submit the following documents (in English):
- Tailored CV and Cover Letter (including your earliest start date)
- Conception and recording of 10 to 20 minute videos based on the course content
- Production of a course introduction video in front of the camera (video with "Talking Head")
We look forward to receiving your application.
For questions please contact Mrs Emina Masic (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our "Culture of Everyone" and would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that we do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!
Job ID: IU~R017703/LOCATION-3-134