Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Grow with us - start your sales career at IU International University!
As one of the fastest growing educational groups, IU International University has the right study program for everyone!
Strengthen our International Partnerships team with immediate effect/starting date in full time at our location in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg or Munich or Remote (in Germany) as a Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for Academic Partners – International Partnerships.
- Contribute towards commercial growth by initiating new partnerships with corporate and academic partners internationally
- Identify new business development opportunities and support strategic initiatives
- Manage incoming partnership inquirers to determine commercial value
- Identifying new market opportunities and reach out to potential new partners
- Managing partnerships and facilitating performance reviews
- Preparing reports, statements, and other required documentation to support the commercial and partnerships growth
- Generate leads, sales, and conversion activities to achieve commercial targets
- Enthusiastic business development professional with minimum of two to three years’ relevant experience that demonstrates experience in B2B partnerships with academic institutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Higher education sector and international recruitment is a prerequisite
- Excellent analytical skills, confident in working with large data sets, and performance-oriented thinking
- Experience with the common CRM tools, desirably Salesforce and MS suite
- Strong data, business, and growth mindset, backed by a track record of successful projects
- Strategic awareness and distinct implementation strength
- Pro-active and hands-on approach to challenges and getting things done mindset
- IT affinity and strong communication skills, the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across a diverse set of audiences
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to negotiate contract terms
- Fluent in English both verbally and written, any additional languages e.g. German are welcome
What we offer
- A versatile and responsible task in a collegial atmosphere at the pioneer of digital education
- Attractive career prospects in a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial environment
- Internal further education offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment
- Performance-related salary increases, bonus and employee discounts
- Flexible working time and the best team in the world
Do you see yourself in this profile and are you looking for a new challenge? Then apply online now.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Josephine Lindner at email@example.com
Words are followed by deeds: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to point out that you are very welcome here, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have an impairment, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse coexistence here at the IU.
Job ID: IU~R017038/LOCATION-3-134