Vacancy: Paralegal (f/m/x) - We are looking for a / an Paralegal (f/m/x) to start immediately for our client, an HR consulting company based in the Munich area.
For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Benefits of our Client:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid Working
- Great place to work
- Team spirit
- Corporate benefits
Your Responsibilities as Paralegal (f/m/x)
- Supporting legal team in making changes to field templates requested by field on daily basis
- Handling of certain field request, e.g. checking false self-employment checklists under supervision of legal team
- Updating of legal templates for the field and back offices under supervision of legal team and monitoring of the open updates list
- Administrative handling of templates, especially upload to shared drives/ connect site
- Administration of legal connect site
- Preparing/ filling in of official administrative documents for e.g. public filings
- Preparing and updating of training material and best practices/ handouts for the field
- Monitoring BAP publications for the legal team
- Handling of legal correspondence especially with courts and public institutions as well as lawyers
- Monitoring and keeping track of legal (court) deadlines, etc.
- Responsible for legal reporting and presentations
- Handling of legal invoices
- Keeping the Process Handbook of the Legal Team up-to-date
- Support with preparing contract guides
- Handling contract review processes in and outside RHCS
- Creating reports in RHCS
- Answering field/Protiviti questions on SA, local and Protiviti contracts as back up for the contract management specialists
Your Qualification and Skills
- Completed training as Rechtsanwalts- or Notarfachangestellte (f/m/d), legal specialist (f/m/d) or degree as a Wirtschaftsjurist/LL.M./LL.B. (f/m/d) or Diplom Jurist (f/m/d) or comparable commercial or legal training
- Professional experience in a law firm or legal department
- Strategic thinking, sound judgment, and strong organisational skills
- Confident and friendly manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both autonomously and in cross-functional, international teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, including good English drafting skills (legal terminology skills would be a major asset). French would be an additional asset
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Paralegal (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06645-0012568368. If you have any questions, Katharina Sestan from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
Die Robert Half Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG verarbeitet die Daten von Bewerbern, die zur Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens erforderlich sind. Weitere Informationen zum Datenschutz, insbesondere zu Ihren Rechten, finden Sie unter https://www.roberthalf.de/datenschutzerklaerung und unter https://www.roberthalf.de/datenschutz-arbeitnehmer-und-selbstaendige-berater. Wenn Sie Fragen zum Datenschutz haben, können Sie uns jederzeit per E-Mail unter firstname.lastname@example.org kontaktieren.