Would you like to use your skills to help 200 million non-academic talent across Europe to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use data & technology to match people to the right jobs and help them land their dream opportunity. With more than 2’500 employers and a team of 200+ HeyJobbers, our ambition is to become the largest talent platform in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent job search a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
An impactful role: As a Technical Product Manager (f/m/d) in the Marketing Engineering Team, you will have a direct impact on Heyjobs’ marketing performance. In this role, you will be designing, building, optimizing and maintaining services and tools which we use to
- generate job ads, analyze and control marketing performance
- integrate with marketing partners, such as job boards or facebook.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a cross-functional way together with marketing managers and developers and be a binding element between the two, who helps translating business needs into software requirements and roadmaps. You will manage the backlog and drive our agile development process and make data-backed decisions, based on the relevant KPI-metrics and defined goals. On your way, you will get mentored and supported by an experienced product manager who’s leading the team, as well as another technical PM you can pair up with in the team.
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and direct positive impact on society - a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer
Diverse Team: English is our working language and our team members come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. Amongst our team are 32+ different nationalities and 45% women both overall and 50% in leadership roles
Secure Job: Over 2’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
Work-Life Balance: Hybrid working mode with 2 flexible days remote per week and 3 weeks work from anywhere
Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, 500€ annual learning budget, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years), free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination, German classes, 6 free Mental Health coachings per year and much more
Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
High-quality equipment: Standing desk, Sennheiser headsets, Air-conditioned rooms, etc
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Use data, testing, and prototyping for new and established marketing channels to optimize the acquisition of job seekers via different performance marketing channels, while implementing scalable methods of measurement and performance tracking
- Design, build, improve and maintain tools/services which:
- generate job ads
- help to analyze marketing performance
- provide integrations with our marketing partners
- help marketing managers and marketing operations teams internally
- Have a great impact on marketing performance
- Have a quick and efficient feedback loop with stakeholders (developers and marketing managers)
- Face and solve performance marketing challenges
- Face and solve scalability challenges
- Be a part of a unique, open and friendly team, solving challenges together
🤝 What sets you up for success
- 2+ years experience in product management, project management or relevant experience on tech projects
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude (you like to dive deep and get things done)
- Analytical skills: Able to define KPIs to measure the success of a project, ability to come up with hypotheses to validate business ideas
- Experience in data analysis: SQL required, being able to navigate reporting systems like Tableau, Looker, Excel etc.
- An interest in the fast paced field of marketing technology (MarTech), understanding of basic online marketing terms (eg. CPC, CTR, Conversion Rates etc)
- The ability to take complex problems and break them down to find simple solutions
- Willingness to learn new technical concepts and apply them
- You like to write and maintain well structured documentation
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal, German not required)
🕵️♀️ Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.