Discovery is at the centre of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores. We are part of the TJX Family which includes TK Maxx, and Homesense in Europe and the UK and across the rest of the world you will find us as TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Winners. With variety comes plenty of surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Are you ready to Discover Different?
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist on a 12 month fixed contract to join our European HR team. In this role you will be based in Austria and you will support our Stores. So, if you’re a Talent Acquisition Specialist from either an in-house or an agency background, passionate about retail with phenomenal relationship building skills, we want to hear from you!
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the recruitment process of management roles for our TK Maxx stores across Austria, lead on candidate attraction, selection, interviewing and managing the offer processes
- Identifying and attracting the best talents in Austria through a range of direct sourcing techniques including LinkedIn, social channels, referrals and networking
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with District Managers, Store Managers and Candidates whilst providing them with the highest level of service and required support
- Using industry market knowledge to advise stakeholders on trends and continuously looking at new and ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands
- Managing and liaising with external recruitment agencies
- Collaboration with Universities and job centers, attending job fairs and local recruitment events and helping us drive our diversity activities
- Deliver on recruitment projects that ensure a more efficient recruitment process, enhance the employer brand and continually improve the candidate experience
- Reporting and keeping our ATS up to date
- Supporting the achievement of the Talent Acquisition team’s KPIs by consistently driving a best practice process that supports and embeds the department’s service catalogue and service level agreements, taking part in the projects & initiatives that help deliver the Talent Strategy
- Support with hiring across Germany if required.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills combined with a flexible and positive approach is essential
- Recruitment experience and a proven track record of sourcing talent. You’ll also be inquisitive by nature and keen to understand not just the vacancy but also how each role impacts the business. This will ensure that you effectively manage the expectations of both your business partner group and our candidates
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with Business Partners
- Delivery focussed - ability to source candidates quickly and can deliver on a range of roles and levels
- A quick thinker, strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to quickly develop specific business and market knowledge
- Experience in delivering team or individual projects when required alongside day to day task
- Very good knowledge of the Austrian market
- Able to travel across Austria if needed
- The successful candidate will have fluent German and English skills.
The gross salary is € 50.000,00 per year - willing to overpay depending on your specific qualifications and experience.
Come and Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding the greatest deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritise the important things like competitive salaries, solid benefits and plenty of room to grow in your role. It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.