0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Senior Director Infrastructure Management (m/f/d)
HAGER Executive Consulting GmbH Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Vollzeit
Aenean commodo ligula
Donec quam felis, ultricies nec
Our client is a European edge data center company, with data centers across Europe. The is conceived to redefine the data center as a lever to environmental improvement, providing a sustainable and carbon neutral network infrastructure for the digital economy which supports and accelerates the energy transition.
Location: Netherlands, Germany or France.
Senior Director Infrastructure Management (m/f/d)
- Establish and manage all aspects of infrastructure management at the clients data centres in Europe. Phase 1 is 10 Colocation Data Centres in Germany.
- Deliver highest level of customer service, operational efficiency and data centre availability.
- Establish and control infrastructure management budget and KPIs.
- Work together with the Country Operations Directors, who together with the NOC and on-site teams, are in charge of day to day operations.
- The infrastructure director is in charge of infrastructure management, policies, an issue resolution across Europe and has a small team of high level professionals to support him.
Initial Phase Responsibilities:
- Hire Facility Manager(s), and subject matter experts.
- Assist in hiring approximately 30 technical staff.
- Establish and implement technical processes, policies and procedures to achieve target customer SLAs.
- Establish and implement operational security and disaster recovery policies and procedures.
- Create and implement staff training program to ensure team members are prepared for data centre hand-overs.
- Support and control site certification processes (eg ISO 27001).
Operational phase Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects infrastructure maintenance for the 10 German data centres, and ensure that all company standards and procedures are met/followed. Later do the same for additional development phases into Europe.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers and negotiate contracts.
- Liaise with the maintenance companies and ensure that the Planned Preventative Maintenance is kept up to date.
- Liaise with Landlords and Authorities on all related issues of running and maintaining the facilities.
- Ensure all Preventative Maintenance documents are kept up to date.
- Ensure contractors work in a clean and orderly fashion and in accordance with our guidelines.
- Ensure efficient use of white space to achieve optimum capacity usage.
- Co-ordinate, arrange, and participate in staff appraisals.
- Set objectives and plan objectives for subordinates and team.
- Maintain operational security:
- Ensure that business continuity plans and recovery procedures are in place for operational processes and test these on a regular basis.
- Assist in ensuring team members comply with all published security policies and are aware of the ones relevant to their role.
- Ensure sufficient resources are allocated to effectively manage the companies sites.
- Evaluate training requirements training for all staff and other parties as required.
- Monitor and manage customer issues and ensure quick realization of customer related projects.
- Resolution of technical and operational problems, ensuring that all aspects of safety, security, legal compliance and internal requirements are met.
- Ensure that all critical systems are promptly repaired, weak points are identified and dealt with, and all necessary maintenance is performed regularly with the goal of minimizing any possibility of disruption of service.
- Ensure all systems are continuously monitored and important data is logged to ensure events are immediately and proactively identified and resolved.
- Initiate and participate in the ongoing recruitment, training and development of operational staff.
- Ensure ongoing review and improvement of all aspects of data centre procedures and operations.
- Establish budget and ensure financial targets are achieved.
- Ensure coordination of processes between Operations, Sales & Finance.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to win new customers and expand relationships with existing ones.
- Supervise the Facility Manager(s) and subject matter experts to ensure these key positions provide a 100% role fulfilment.
- Assist in second level supervision of approximately 30 technical staff.
- Highly self-motivated, pro-active leader who thrives in a start-up/dynamic environments.
- Confident decision maker, versed in holding high levels of operational responsibility and able to lead in emergency situations.
- Experienced in drafting and implementing operational procedures and policies.
- More than ten years proven success in managing a technically oriented team in a Data Center environment.
- Qualifications in Facilities Management or electrical Engineering. History and background in Facilities Management.
- Mature and proactive approach to business.
- Excellent ability to manage and solve problems.
- A good understanding of high voltage AC power, air conditioning systems, generators and switch gear.
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety and certification requirements.
- Understand regulations relating to the operation and maintenance of the required systems.
- English and German language proficiency. Other languages are a plus. Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills.
Zur Charlottenburg 3
T 069 95092-0
F +49 69 95092-111
Job ID: 956413