Welcome to KAISER+KRAFT. We are the leading Omnichannel retail group for business, warehouse and office equipment in the BB sector in Europe. Currently we are looking for a "Senior Data Engineer" like you!
SOMETHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT:
Driving transformation: If you are looking for the opportunity to take on responsibility, drive change and help shape our success, then you have come to the right place
Career: Through membership of TAKKT AG and Haniel Group, access to a cross-company network and individual development programs
Place of work: Modern company building in a central location with excellent connections
Well-being and health: Own canteen, fully automatic coffee machines and water dispensers on each floor, as well as various health and sports facilities
Sustainability and social commitment: Sustainability is part of our corporate strategy. We actively promote and reward the environmental awareness and social commitment of our employees
Family Service: Whether childcare, homecare, eldercare or relocation, the PME Family Service is there to help in every situation in life
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- You are part of a newly created group-wide data organization, surrounded by agile teams that are in the process of being established
- You are an integral part of a business strategist with a data-driven approach to drive success and value in the business units.
- You design and develop the existing and a new state-of-the-art data platform
- You create the basis for new insights and thus contribute decisively to the continuous improvement of data-driven and automated decision-making processes in the TAKKT Group
- You support your Business Intelligence & Data Science colleagues in the realization of requirements in the field of Self-Service BI, Predictive Analytics / Machine Learning
- You enjoy creative freedom and technological freedom within the cloud infrastructure
- Together with your colleagues, you ensure the secure operation of the data platform services & processes
- You continuously evaluate and realize potential for improvement, stability & automation of the data platform
YOU AND US - THE PERFECT MATCH:
- At least + years of professional experience in the development of data platform solutions
- Demonstrated strong competencies in at least one relational database technology and one ETL framework
- Reasonable professional experience in using established cloud infrastructures (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures
- Competencies in relational database technology and an ETL framework
- Enthusiasm & passion to develop data-driven products
- Agile mindset and desire to work in a self-organized team
- Openness to unconventional thinking & innovative topics
We are looking forward to receiving your application!