Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Product Strategy Manager (m/f/d)
Grow with us - start your career at IU! Join our product team immediately in full-time (40 hrs/week) as Product Strategy Manager (m/f/d) at our location in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg or remote.
- Responsibility for our future product-based growth in distance learning.
- Drive product innovation in Distance Learning DACH across customer segments, study programs, product features
- Evaluate new growth opportunities, qualitatively through customer insights, quantitatively through business cases
- Understand and consolidate customer requirements
- Lead product backlog and prioritize for the entire market
- Conduct own market analysis
- Conduct workshops for idea generation and evaluation
- Structured monitoring of essential market KPIs
- You have experience in strategic consulting and ideally have 2-3 years of professional experience in this field.
- You have a strategic mindset and conceptual strength to analyze complex business problems and develop innovative solutions.
- You have very good analytical skills to analyze data and gain insights that contribute to the development of business strategies and decisions.
- You work independently and in a structured manner and make independent decisions to successfully implement projects.
What We Offer
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work where you want ...: Project management tools (e.g. Scrum) and video meetings make it possible: with us, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- ... and flexible: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You can choose your equipment freely. Everybody has his/her own preferences concerning hardware.
- Take your knowledge to the next level: Benefit from 100% discount on tuition fees for IU studies in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There's always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
- Fruit baskets are a thing of the past; today, benefits that really help you out count! Whether it's a job bike, employee discounts, company pension plan or net wage optimization: we're constantly working to get the most out of it for you.
Join our Product Team at Germany's largest university! We are passionate about developing innovative products every day that make our students' digital education experience even better.
Does that sound like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, straightforward and without a cover letter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Philipp Kanceljak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Words are followed by deeds: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are very welcome here, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at the IU!
Job ID: IU~R017313/LOCATION-3-127