DB International Operations, located in Berlin, acquires, initiates and manages rail operations and maintenance projects outside of Europe. Therefore, we are looking for transport and mobility enthusiasts and entrepreneurs with long-standing experience in engineering and business in Germany and worldwide. We are currently seeking you to join our passionate and performance driven team to manage tenders, build local companies from scratch to full operations, steer quality and performance and enable know-how transfer to our customers and rail business in Germany. Would you like to be part of our journey?
We are looking for a new motivated team member to join us at DB International Operations in Berlin as soon as possible.
Based in Berlin, you will be required to travel to the respective locations for exclusive occasions.
- Preparation of the part Health, Safety, Environment, Quality (HSEQ) and Security for bid applications within railway sector
- Requirement Management, specification of requirements catalog and fulfillment
- Development of an efficient and effective concept for HSEQ and Security including cost calculation and implementation
- Preparation and implementation of a tender in case of outsourcing the Security Services
- Coordination and collecting of supplied content from other experts or providers
- Clear and convincing visualization of content for the customer
- Elaboration of a safety and security concept, incl. an SMS, risk management and quality management for ramp-up and certification on site and realization in case of a successful bid
- Application of a safety certificate and railway license in case of a successful bid
- Accompany the foundation of an operating company on site and selection of suitable personnel and subcontractors
- Conducting safety audits and reviews on the HSQE and Security Performance within their departments and seek ways to continually improve; securing the emergency management concept and inspection of HSEQ events including report and measures
- Promote a good HSQE and Information Security culture among their peers, subcontractors and third parties;
- Guideline accountability for superordinate policy HSEQ of operating companies within DB International Operations
- Master's or Diploma university degree in engineering, science, quality management, environment management or similar
- Substantial experience and knowledge in railway sector, especially with requirements regarding HSQE
- Project management experience in the railway sector and excellent skills
- Very good technical communication and reporting skills with attention to details
- Expert-level understanding of railway processes and RAMS
- Fluent in English and German
- Well-developed instinct in intercultural communication
- Distinct analytical way of thinking and conceptional skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Motivation for international business travelling
Fascinating projects and assignments at one of Germany's most multifaceted employers are asking for your skills and await your personal touch.
Specific and individual opportunities for your professional development on specialist-, project-, or leadership-level provide you with a long-term perspective.
We will offer you: a competitive compensation package, job security and various fringe benefits such as the DB job-ticket, train tickets free of charge for short-distance and long-distance rail services (also for family members), diverse travel benefits, company pension scheme and attractive insurance conditions.
You may take time off to provide nursing care for family members as well as for participating in sports and leisure time activities in a sabbatical. Depending on the assignment we also feature flexible arrangements of working hours and location.
- Du schaffst Großes und bekommst nicht weniger zurück: ein marktübliches Gehaltspaket mit i.d.R. unbefristeten Arbeitsverträgen und Beschäftigungssicherung sowie vielfältige Nebenleistungen und eine betriebliche Altersvorsorge.
- Faszinierende Projekte und Aufgaben – von spannenden regionalen Infrastrukturmaßnahmen bis hin zu den größten Baustellen Europas – fordern Dein Können und warten auf Deine Handschrift.
- Gezielte und individuelle Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten auf Fach-, Projekt- oder Führungsebene geben Dir eine langfristige Perspektive.
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bei bevorzugt berücksichtigt.