Senior Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: Wien oder Puch bei Hallein/Salzburg
It is safe to assume that if a company has enjoyed market success for decades, then it knows what it is doing. Bilfinger Industrietechnik Salzburg has 60 years of experience in plant and pipe engineering. Established in 1955, our company joined the Bilfinger Group in 2009. As a leading international industrial services provider, Bilfinger delivers customized engineering and services to customers in the process industry.
With more than 500 core employees, Bilfinger Industrietechnik Salzburg engineers, fabricates and assembles piping, systems and equipment for the biotechnology/pharmaceuticals industry, the semiconductor and energy sectors and general industry.
- You work on the process engineering of projects in process plant construction for the pharmaceutical or biotechnological industry
- You lead a project team (2 -10 people) and interact with internal and external divisions
- You plan the process engineering design and calculate basic operations or piping systems
- You ensure the qualification according to cGMP regulations (IQ and OQ)
- You lead commissioning in production in Puch and at the customer's site
- You coordinate and control the project documentation
- You are the central contact person for the assembly and your project team
- You have completed an education in a scientific / technical area (e.g. study process engineering, food and biotechnology, pharmaceutical technology, mechanical engineering, plant engineering, environmental technology etc.)
- You know the pharmaceutical industry and have several years of experience in plant engineering
- You know how project teams are working and have already led some (planning group, on-site assembly managers, sub-teams in projects)
- You have project management experience or participated in an additional commercial training
- You have extensive experience in commissioning, documenting and qualifying systems
- You rely on quality and have therefore already acquired very good knowledge of the regulations for pharmaceutical plant engineering ((c) GMP, GEP, GAMP, etc.)
- You have to have very good English skills
- You have a very good self-organization and a structured working style
- You like international business trips and are flexible in terms of time (willingness to travel mostly in the DACH region, up to 6 months a year, you will be at home every weekend)
- We handle exciting international projects in Europe and overseas
- We assume joint responsibility and are supported by a coach during the induction phase
- We appreciate a first-class working atmosphere (including an informal corporate culture, flat hierarchies, team-building and much more)
- We regularly draw on a comprehensive range of internal and external training and development opportunities
- We grow through experience and develop individually to become technical specialists or managers
- We work in an attractive environment (work where others go on vacation - office with mountain view)
According to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement 'Eisen- und Metallverarbeitendes Gewerbe', this position provides a minimum salary of EUR 45.000,00 gross per year. Excess payment is possibile and depends on your education and/or experience.
For further information please contact Verena Hagn (Tel.: +43 662 8695-329 - E-Mail: email@example.com).
Engineering & Consultancy