Senior Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Standort: Wien oder Puch bei Hallein / Salzburg
Sea or mountains preferred?
With its headquarters in Salzburg and Flensburg, Bilfinger Life Science combines the advantages of two of the most beautiful places in Central Europe, where work and leisure can be excellently combined. As an integrated project specialist, Bilfinger Life Science designs and builds process plants and systems worldwide contributing to improve the quality of our daily lives and sustainably conserving resources.
Our core skills cover the multifaceted requirements of our customers in the pharmaceutical, environmental and nutrition market segments. Based on professional project management, we meet the requirements of planning, process engineering, automation, assembly, qualification and service.
We look forward to welcoming new colleagues - together we will shape the future!
- You work on the process engineering of projects in process plant construction for the pharmaceutical or biotechnological industry
- You lead a project team (2 -10 people) and interact with internal and external divisions
- You plan the process engineering design and calculate basic operations or piping systems
- You ensure the qualification according to cGMP regulations (IQ and OQ)
- You lead commissioning in production in Puch and at the customer's site
- You coordinate and control the project documentation
- You are the central contact person for the assembly and your project team
- You have completed an education in a scientific / technical area (e.g. study process engineering, food and biotechnology, pharmaceutical technology, mechanical engineering, plant engineering, environmental technology etc.)
- You know the pharmaceutical industry and have several years of experience in plant engineering
- You know how project teams are working and have already led some (planning group, on-site assembly managers, sub-teams in projects)
- You have project management experience or participated in an additional commercial training
- You have extensive experience in commissioning, documenting and qualifying systems
- You rely on quality and have therefore already acquired very good knowledge of the regulations for pharmaceutical plant engineering ((c) GMP, GEP, GAMP, etc.)
- You have to have very good English skills
- You have a very good self-organization and a structured working style
- You like international business trips and are flexible in terms of time (willingness to travel mostly in the DACH region, up to 6 months a year, you will be at home every weekend)
- We handle exciting international projects in Europe and overseas
- We assume joint responsibility and are supported by a coach during the induction phase
- We appreciate a first-class working atmosphere (including an informal corporate culture, flat hierarchies, team-building and much more)
- We regularly draw on a comprehensive range of internal and external training and development opportunities
- We grow through experience and develop individually to become technical specialists or managers
- We work in an attractive environment (work where others go on vacation - office with mountain view)
According to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement "Eisen- und Metallverarbeitendes Gewerbe", this position provides a minimum salary of EUR 45.000,00 gross per year. Excess payment is possibile and depends on your education and/or experience.
For further information please contact Matthias Manfred Springer (+43 664 882881 68 / email@example.com).
Engineering & Consultancy | Bilfinger Life Science GmbH | Permanent | White-collar workers | Professional | Engineering - Process