At CleverShuttle, we believe in emission-free and affordable mobility for all. “On-demand” is a new concept in public transport that creates unlimited access to sustainable mobility, so that no one feels they are missing out by not having their own car. We aim to achieve this by efficiently marshalling the strengths that distinguish us, namely a motivated team, intelligent software and process excellence.
The vision for our software platform is being the leading SaaS used by public and private mobility operators to efficiently manage driver based and autonomous fleets across transportation modes for people and goods mobility.
For our Engineering Department we’re currently looking for a
Senior Agile Coach for our office in Berlin.
As a Senior Agile Coach (m/f/d) you will help one to two development teams become the best version of themselves. In addition to that you work closely with your peer Agile Coach to optimise our department wide agile processes. Starting the year with two Kanban oriented software engineering teams we have grown to four teams by now. Teams align on a quarterly basis via the OKR framework. Aside a first Agile Coach we are now looking for an additional Senior Agile Coach to bring us to the next level.
- Supported by the engineering team leads and product managers drive efficiency of two agile teams and guide them to a high degree of self organisation
- Create transparency about the state and flow of work on team and department level, identify weakspots and proactively initiate, inspire and drive improvements
- Create an open, cooperative and productive working environment and inspire the teams on agile ways of working
- Together with your peer agile coach help us further improve our Product Tech departmnent OKR way of working
- Establish highly effective PDCA via retrospectives and facilitate department OKR meetings
- Share gained knowledge with your peer Agile Coach
- You have at least five years of experience as an Agile Coach preferably implementing the Kanban Method in different working environments and know how to drive change in teams and organisations
- Your work approach is proactive, hands on and data driven and you like to take responsibility
- You have a solid knowledge of relevant agile methodologies, practices and tools and you know how and when to apply which
- You are highly effective in identifying and raising improvement potentials of agile teams
- You know how to find the balance of coaching and also being more straight forward if needed
- You have strong communication skills in English
- Nice to have: You have experience with the OKR framework and know how to improve its application in software development environments
- Wir unterstützen Dich bei der Suche nach Kitaplätzen oder Ferienbetreuung für Deine Kinder. Außerdem kannst Du Auszeiten für die Pflege von Angehörigen oder Sabbaticals nehmen. Je nach Job ist eine flexible Gestaltung von Arbeitszeit/-ort möglich.
- Wir fördern flexible, individuelle Arbeitszeitmodelle und unterstützen, wo es betrieblich möglich ist, durch moderne Arbeitsformen wie Homeoffice oder mobiles Arbeiten.
- Gezielte und individuelle Weiterentwicklungsmöglichkeiten auf Fach-, Projekt- oder Führungsebene geben Dir eine langfristige Perspektive.
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bevorzugt berücksichtigt.