Do you come from a background in technology? Have you recently been working with a Salesforce platform either inhouse or within a consultancy?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Salesforce Developer to join our client's internal IT team in Oslo. A leading Norwegian brand who have an international presence as pave the way for seeking a sustainable future within the maritime industry.
As they continue to build their team across Norway they have taken a real step to positively restructure their CRM landscape and are now looking for the perfect candidate to fit into their team who is passionate about working hands on in Salesforce, keen to expand their Salesforce knowledge, working alongside others and making a positive contribution to the business!
Making a shift towards creating specialized teams within their CRM Salesforce landscape, it'll give you the scope to work with an interesting platform as they have Sales & Service cloud, CPQ, Pardot and will be undergoing a Field service implementation globally.
A platform that has a strong hold on user adoption so you can trust that the solution you're developing will be exceptional for developing your own skillset. You'll also have the opportunity to work alongside senior technical experts & architects who will support you in shaping your own Salesforce journey.
The position is based in Oslo but this particular client is very open to receiving applications from individuals who are keen to relocate to Norway however they cannot offer assistance with visa process.
- Platform Developer I Certification (Essential however can be flexible for candidates who have substantial experience to substitute formal certification)
- Hands on experience working as a Salesforce Developer & Salesforce Product knowledge
- Positive work ethic with a proactive attitude to absorbing new knowledge as you develop solutions with best practice in mind.
- The client is seeking an individual who enjoys a social environment and appreciates being outgoing in the workplace, a culture of team spirit and fostering great relations with others.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or related field (Desirable)
- Great communication skills for working closely within a team environment and effectively speaking with key stakeholders.
- Understanding of technical specifications and ability to product documentation.
- Creating technical documentation in Salesforce solutions.
- Contribute to Salesforce roadmaps.
- Can-do work attitude and good ethos towards Salesforce enhancements.
- Creating strong business relationships as you work with key stakeholders to capture the requirements and requests of the required solution.
- Supporting other Salesforce users & admins to effectively get the best out of the platform.
- Troubleshooting, fixing bugs and testing the functionality of the solution.
What we offer:
This client can provide a work environment and culture that value excellent leadership, career advancement, work-life balance, and demanding and stimulating jobs. The company flourishes by utilising contemporary tools, and they are excited to take advantage of the commercial chances that come with new digital tools and abilities. Beyond this, we also enjoy advantages like, but not limited to
- Great flexibility within this company - opportunity to work remotely over holiday seasons.
- Fantastic office setting in Lysaker just outside of Oslo that offers a canteen worth talking about!
- Top pension packages with an attractive employer contribution!
- Company cabins to visit!
- Social events throughout the year! (Cooking classes, yoga, sports, climbing, even wine tasting!)
- Discounted sports membership which includes many sporting and other cultural activities!
- Huge global Salesforce landscape with multiple clouds across an internal end-user who also utilize a large ERP system which will give the opportunity to work with unique integrations.