Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Sales Associate (m/f/d) Düsseldorf
“Whatever you do — for work or pleasure — do it with passion! Live with passion!” Christian Dior
Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; We invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
For our boutique in Düsseldorf, we are looking for a Sales Associate (m/f/d) talent with passion and drive. As a member of our team, you are responsible for excellent customer care and service quality according to our current standards. You are the ambassador of the Maison Christian Dior and make every customer feel welcomed and cherished on an exclusive level.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve and exceed individual Sales Goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Maintain a strong drive for results and a positive mindset at all times
- Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best in class service, in person, over the phone and through electronic communication
- Develop local and international client book with the ability to recruit and develop top clients
- Demonstrate strong product expertise, engage clients through the details and stories of our products
- Problem-solving in partnership with the management team to ensure that each client issue is properly resolved to the benefit of the business and the client
- 2+ years of experience in retail or hospitality environment
- Strong drive for business results with a passion for creativity, fashion and the Maison
- Strong communication skills, empathy, and agile mindset
- Ability to develop lasting relationships with people through strong communication
- Provide outstanding customer service including in person, over the phone and through electronic communication
- Prioritization and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in German and English, another language on top is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
The opportunity to join the LVMH Group (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy), the world leader in high-quality and luxury products. We are working in an international environment with passionate people and amazing development opportunities – as we follow the lifelong learning approach.
Working at Dior is not only about entering the world of exclusive luxury, it also offers lovely benefits.
- Holiday entitlement of 6 weeks per year
- Lunch benefit of 100€ net per month
- Public transportation support of 100€ net per month
- Additional day off on birthday
- Access to Corporate Benefits
- Special Employee conditions after successful completion of probation period
- Pension Scheme exclusive for DIOR
- Referral Program Bonus “Talents are knowing good Talents”
- Family Atmosphere & Flat Hierarchies
- Opportunities for further training and development
- Career opportunities withing the LVMH Group
We are already looking forward receiving your application!
Job ID: HEYJ~5f17d6ea52584a649dc3de1f5cf