Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In , we powered % of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over . employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of . essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more [Link Removed] .
With over €M funding and a team of +, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As Performance Marketing Manager, you run the campaigns on Facebook and other relevant social/display channels for different marketing objectives independently. You will manage the performance and scaling of our campaigns and thereby actively contribute to the next stage of growth as a talent marketplace.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Drive performance, growth and development of your channels, by continuously looking for opportunities to optimize the performance (in terms of CPL, CPA, CPC, CTR, conversion rate), with a data-driven approach
- Create scalable and sustainable processes to optimize and test with the target of achieving the best CPA.
- Contribute actively to the planning and development of our social media strategy and are responsible for implementation and monitoring.
- Work within an established, cross-functional marketing automation team consisting of marketing managers, engineers and product managers with a shared vision
- Drive the implementation of tracking requirements for standard events and custom parameters to ensure the most effective integration of events with catalog feed signals.
🤝 What sets you up for success
- - years of experience in performance marketing
- You are an analytical, data-driven person with experience in A/B testing
- Experience with Facebook DPA (now Advantage+) campaigns
- You have a solid tech understanding - ideally, you have experience with feeds/catalogs and web tracking (eg. Google Tag Manager)
- You are very entrepreneurial, hands-on, and have a proactive mentality, when dealing with partners, product managers, BI analysts and software developers
- You have great communication skills - you are able to explain complex concepts to all stakeholders and you are able to talk about KPIs and data in general
- You are expected to liaise with developers as well as with product owners who are not necessarily marketing experts
- Fluency in English and German
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more [Link Removed] .
Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
Work-Life Balance: holidays*, plus additional day p.a., minimum weeks work from anywhere per year and a -month paid sabbatical* every years, flexible work hours
Growing individually and as a team: step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, days of yearly educational leave & € budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
Benefits: € monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are different nations, % women and % female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you.. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers!
See for yourself: [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] .
*offers may differ for international hubs.