Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life” Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 1700 customers and a team of 170+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: Hiring talent and being a valuable career advisor is the passion which links our teams at HeyJobs. As an internal recruiter your work will lay the foundation to three important goals: continuing our economic success as a high growth company, becoming one of the first-class employers and creating the happiest team in and beyond Berlin!
Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in many directions and the mentorship of senior team members and external advisors such as Frauke v. Polier (SAP, Zalando).
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
- Own the entire recruiting process from first contact to offer - whilst creating a perfect experience for our candidates -> focus will be on Sales, Account Management and Business Development
- Use our ATS data to make sharp decisions about recruiting funnel, candidate experience, candidate assessment to become a respected and trusted partner of our hiring and leadership teams
- Continue our path of building a strong, structured, fair and fun recruiting process, which stays one of the best experiences in our candidates minds - don’t forget to bring your automation mindset
- Build long-lasting relationships with talent through networks and channels
- Get creative building our employer brand and share your HeyJobs experience with the world through various media formats
What you need to bring.
- Passion for recruiting and ideally 1 year of related work experience
- Goal oriented mindset and always positive spirit, since we deal with people ;-)
- Excitement to build relationships, engage with talent and communicate
- Being data driven and empathetic to make the right hiring decisions
- First experience using LinkedIn, ATS, G-Suite and recruiting metrics is a plus
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in German & English and a spark of creativity
- Ideally a finished study in business, psychology, sociology or a similar field
What our employees also like about us:
Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech
Secure Job: Over 1’700 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in current situation; flexible working hours, paid sabbatical
Perks & Benefits: Mila health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, and much more
ESOP Program: You will participate in our success with your own stocks
Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook/ThinkPad, Headset, Monitor etc.
Want to know more about us?
Top 25 LinkedIn Startups: http://bit.ly/top25li