We are hiring R&D Process Engineer (f/m/d)
Experience: > 2 years
An R&D Process Engineer is expected to be a highly qualified Engineer within the Research & Development team of ficonTEC.
You must be able to communicate your desire clearly to the team, customers, and management.
- Complex assembly and research tasks
- Solving complex challenges in limited time
- Developing and using sophisticated assembly machines
- Understanding assembly processes including mechanics, electrics and software routines like vision algorithms
- Understanding and using high-tech measurement equipment
- Short international travel
The R&D engineer must have a basic understanding of the typical fields of our industry sector and preferably an understanding of one or two of the relevant market areas. As many of the customers of ficonTEC are located across the globe, the candidate must be prepared for short international travel to assist customers and do on-site troubleshooting and testing of ficonTEC equipment.
Master of Science (f/m/d) in a technical field such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics or related
- Skills with automated micro-assembly equipment (pick & place, alignment, testing
- Gkills with optical and electronic test equipment
- Good knowledge of metrology, optical and/or laser system modules
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of optical technologies like
- free space optics
- fiber opticsGood knowledge of optomechanical assemblies
- Knowledge of programming (Matlab, C++, Labview)
- Knowledge of a wide variety of photonics devices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good skills in presentation of complex data to international customers
- Know how to interact in multi-disciplinary teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (German and additional languages would be a plus)
- Good documentation skills
Have we attracted your interest? Please send your application and CV including your salary expectations in English or German.