You will work in a creative environment within an R&D team, where you will use your knowledge and expertise to solve complicated tasks in the field of robotics and photonics.
You will be the first point of contact for the development of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic setups, as well as the preparation of these until the tool is deployed in the production. Your role will include spectrum of tasks starting from brainstorming to development of working hardware with full functionality that fulfills the desired application. You will work in close collaboration with the other team members, process engineer, and specialists. You will primarily work in the laboratory environment with several complex robotic systems. This includes, for example, assembling subunits, designing and setting up the I/O systems, and controlling and tuning the motion systems.
• You are a mechatronics engineer (m/f/d) or have preferably completed a technical degree, e.g. in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering
• Knowledge of electrical engineering (preferably in the area of control and measurement technologies)
• Knowledge in mechanics (e.g. motion systems), in the area of I/O, and pneumatic systems
• Committed and goal-oriented way of working, as well as independence, flexibility, and interest in teamwork. Hands-on mentality.
• Additional training from the specialists and experienced engineers
• Flexible working hours
• Hanse Fit
• In-depth knowledge of optics, metrology, software and mechanical engineering
• Annual employee reviews for your targeted and individual development
Please send us your application with curriculum vitae, motivation letter, and salary requirements