Sales >SBU NCE > Construction & Operations > Construction Onshore > Project Planning & Coordination > Project Coordination Central
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work.
A Project Coordinator is actively supporting the Project Manager and Site Manager in ensuring wind turbine installation projects are planned and implemented within the scope of the contract, on time and within budget. Besides this general supporting role, the Project Coordinator ensures the project documentation is delivered to meet customer demands. Key functions are liaising with internal (Engineering, Sales, Service) and external (authorities, customers, suppliers) stakeholders.
- Coordinate and supervise fulfillment of safety and environment procedures related to projects
- Represent the organization towards Customers and Subcontractors project management in projects related correspondence, meetings, negotiations
- Innovative and independent support of Project Manager in ensuring the key goals for each project including profitability, cash flow and time
- Develop and monitor projects time plans as well as establish action and recovery plans to ensure compliance with internal targets, local legislations and customer/ contract expectations
- Perform Risk and Opportunities management within the projects, including strategies, action plans and follow-up
- Make sure that a contract management plan is defined and delivered on project level, as well as a project quality plan and project documentation
- Support the implementation of new processes and procedures in Vestas project management and site installation
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a science, engineering or commercial field & work experience from related industries, e.g. construction or technical industries
- Experience working with projects or coordination
- Fluent in English and German, knowledge in other languages is beneficial
- Contractual knowledge is beneficial
- SAP knowledge is beneficial
- Great coordination skills
- Structured, inquisitive and good attention to detail and customer focused mindset
- You can communicate in a clear and structured way, both written and verbally
- Good stress level, to coordinate many contract requests
- Not afraid to reach out to people, since the role entails contact with many
- Willingness to dive into technical details and topics
What We Offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide great solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and flexible environment with skilled and positive colleagues who are prepared to assist when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career with a leading wind power company within an exciting and growing industry.
The work location is in Vienna. The minmum salary 2.293,08€ (wage group III). Please apply via our online system only.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels