Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Senior Product Strategy Manager (m/f/d)
Grow with us - start your career at IU! Join our international product team immediately in full-time (40 hrs/week) as Senior Product Strategy Manager (m/f/d) at our location in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg or remote.
- Drive product innovation and growth for our international online and blended market, across customer segments, study programs, product features and AI Product innovations
- Evaluate new growth opportunities, qualitatively through customer insights, quantitatively through business cases
- Understand and consolidate customer requirements
- Lead product backlog and prioritize for the entire market, as well as Structured monitoring of essential market KPIs
- Conduct own market analysis and workshops for idea generation and evaluation
- You have experience in strategic consulting and ideally have 2-3 years of professional experience in a high-growth startup environment
- You have a strategic mindset and conceptual strength to analyze complex business problems and develop innovative solutions
- You have very good analytical skills to analyze data and gain insights that contribute to the development of business strategies and decisions
- You work independently and in a structured manner and make independent decisions to successfully implement projects
- You have excellent English skills, basic German is a plus
What We Offer
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work where you want ...: Project management tools (e.g. Scrum) and video meetings make it possible: with us, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- ... and flexible: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You can choose your equipment freely. Everybody has his/her own preferences concerning hardware.
- Take your knowledge to the next level: Benefit from 100% discount on tuition fees for IU studies in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There's always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
- Fruit baskets are a thing of the past; today, benefits that really help you out count! Whether it's a job bike, employee discounts, company pension plan or net wage optimization: we're constantly working to get the most out of it for you.
Who are we? Germany's largest university - and not just an excellent choice for studying, but also an outstanding Great Place to Work®! As an edutech company, we rely on state-of-the-art technology and data-driven approaches. That's why AI-driven voice assistants and other GPT systems have long become part of our daily work routine, helping us to focus on exciting projects. Here at IU, over 4,000 employees are dedicated to making a difference. So start now and join the Gamechangers!
Join our Product Team at Germany's largest university! We are passionate about developing innovative products every day that make our students' digital education experience even better.
Does that sound like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! Simple, straightforward and without a cover letter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Josephine Lindner at email@example.com.
Words are followed by deeds: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are very welcome here, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at the IU!
Job ID: IU~R017313/LOCATION-3-98