Would you like to use your skills to help 200 million non-academic talent across Europe to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use data & technology to match people to the right jobs and help them land their dream opportunity. With more than 2’000 employers and a team of 180 HeyJobbers, our ambition is to become the largest talent platform in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent job search a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
An impactful role: You will be in charge of defining the future of our internal tools landscape with a focus on Salesforce and its integrated tools. You will work closely with our Salesforce team and other engineers to build solutions that enable our users to be as efficient as possible, always aiming for internal excellence. You will decide on additional commercial tools to integrate, in-house solutions to build and new processes to implement. You will work closely with marketing, sales, operations, finance and other product teams to understand their needs and to define holistic solutions that drive our business KPIs. This role is a key part of HeyJobs accelerating growth strategy and offers the chance of actively shaping the future of our organization.
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
🌎 A unique growth opportunity
- Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and direct positive impact on society - a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer
Diverse Team: English is our working language and our team members come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. Amongst our team are 25 different nationalities and 45% women both overall and in leadership roles
Secure Job: Over 2’000 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
Work-Life Balance: Hybrid working mode with 2 flexible days remote per week and 3 weeks work from anywhere
Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, 500€ annual learning budget, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years), free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination, German classes, 6 free Mental Health coachings per year and much more
Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
High-quality equipment: Standing desk, Sennheiser headsets, Air-conditioned rooms, etc
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Work closely with our Lead Product Manager, Salesforce Team and Engineering Teams on the holistic management of our internal tool landscape and interactions, improving experience, efficiency and internal excellence for our internal users
- Define the future of utilization and impact of Salesforce and all integrated and connected tools in addition to in-house developed solutions.
- Provide hands-on support to users from Marketing, Finance, BI, Management and other teams for ad-hoc requests related to the tools landscape, processes and data insights.
- Help innovate our internal tool landscape and excellence, speak to our users and internal business stakeholders to deeply understand their needs, conduct market research and test out new ideas together with our partners and vendors
- Have a direct impact on our company OKRs by owning product initiatives from the idea to the release, work on concepts, align with other tech development teams, write tickets and oversee the development process
- Support the Lead Product Manager with the agile development processes including release planning, velocity monitoring, sprint planning, product documentation, stand-ups, and sprint retros
- Empower other teams by communicating product changes and roll-outs, providing technical support, creating product guides and trainings
- Last but not least, you will leave a mark by radiating positivity, energy and enthusiasm making everyone feel super welcome when they come to HeyJobs
🤝 What sets you up for success
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, business, natural science or a relevant field of study
- Around 1-3 years of work experience in digital product management with engineering teams
- Hands on experience building and customizing Internal tools, ideally Salesforce or other comparable platform solutions
- Experience in creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Strong user centric approach and relevant experience with user facing products
- You know how to manage stakeholders and prioritise requests without losing sight of business goals
- You are able to quickly analyse complex topics and break them down into easy to understandable action points
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind, who loves to get things done
- Great communication and project management skills
- You have excellent german and english language skills (both written and spoken)
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.