Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life! Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 1700 customers and a team of 135+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: As a part of our fast growing team, we’re looking for a Technical Product Lead (f/m/d), that will help us shape the future of our product, and have direct influence on our success.
Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
- Lead the product development and management of our integrations with other SaaS tools and data providers and have direct impact on the performance of the company and its KPIs
- Manage the product development for all our integration projects with potentially hundreds of partners in the HR space
- Additionally you are responsible for our integrations with partner job platforms in order to increase the choice of jobs available to talent on our platform
- Take over management responsibility for one Product Manager in your team and grow your mentoring skills
- Partner closely with business stakeholders, management and external partners to deeply understand and define requirements, align on business priorities and drive roadmap outlining and execution
- Manage communication around your product vision and your progress for a broad audience and ensure smooth product roll-out across cross-functional teams
- Lead the agile processes including release planning, sprint planning, stand-ups, and sprint demos. Monitor the team’s development velocity, communicate status, risks with resolution plan, upcoming milestones, and recent releases
What you need to bring.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, business or a relevant field of study
- 3+ years of work experience in technical product management with engineering teams
- Ideally first management experience
- Interest in business flows and systems interactions via iPaaS tooling (we use webmethods.io)
- Hands-on experience with APIs and current protocols/formats, such as HTTP, REST, XML, JSON
- Fluent in both business and tech and able to bridge the gap between both worlds
- Strong analytical mindset to test hypothesis and sort through uncertain options
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind getting things done
- Past software development experience is an advantage
- You speak and write English and German fluently
What our employees also like about us:
Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+
Secure Job: Over 1’700 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in current situation; regular home office on Wednesdays, additional 10 days for home office/year, flexible working hours, paid sabbatical
Perks & Benefits: Mila health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, and much more
ESOP: you will participate in our success with your own stocks
Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
Top 25 LinkedIn Startups
Top Tech Employer in Berlin