Exchange theory for practice in the commercial trading sector
Looking for a graduate program with real growth potential? Come to RWEST and follow in the footsteps of our managers and traders who have also been part of this program.
In this program, you will have the opportunity to learn about both financial and physical energy trading and get a taste of, for example, power plant optimization, gas procurement or risk management. Throughout your journey, we'll get you ready for your future. You decide where your focus lies and which locations your path should take you to.What we offer you
Who we are looking for in this program
- rotating locations between Singapore, London, Swindon and Essen every months
- mix of online learning, face-to-face workshops, and hands-on technical training. With the
- help of industry experts, a former graduate as mentor and a senior mentor,
- comprehensive development program
- networking events to get to know senior management and members of the Executive Board
We are looking for motivated graduates with:
Why should you choose us?
- a passion for the energy industry a passion for the energy industry
- a degree equivalent to at least : ("upper second") in mathematics, physics, mechanical engineering, economics, business administration or a comparable discipline
- a strong analytical mindset
- a proactive attitude combined with the ability to work independently
- excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- the ability to learn quickly and take on responsibility
- good team spirit
- relevant experience or completed internships in the energy or financial sector (desirable)
We were voted the most popular employer in the energy and utilities sector in TheJobCrowd /, the only UK ranking based on graduate ratings. Our employees really appreciate the Commercial Trainee Program - perhaps because so many have joined us through this route themselves. That's why they're happy to share their knowledge and help you grow and develop. The majority of our graduates choose us because we give them the opportunity to choose their own rotations. This gives you the chance to find out which business areas you enjoy and are particularly suited to. At the same time, we give you the opportunity to live and work abroad, develop your intercultural skills and build up a global internal network.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply now as a Commercial Trainee in our Graduate Programme (m/f/t).