The data centers behind the IONOS Enterprise Cloud consist of hypervisors and storage nodes that are connected via low latency Infiniband network, which is then connected to Ethernet infrastructure. Focusing on all the networking aspects of our infrastructure: further design and development, maintenance and troubleshooting, performance, reliability - together we make sure that our cloud network is running the best way possible at all times.
- You help develop, troubleshoot and implement improvements to our global network.
- You work closely with our software developers and other departments to diagnose and solve complicated problems.
- You constantly search, evaluate, and recommend solutions for improving network performance and security.
- You support network automation and look for ways to automate more.
- You have solid experience with Linux, including automation/development building blocks such as Python, Bash, IPTables, Tcpdump, git, Ansible, Salt and others.
- You can demonstrate hands-on experience with routing and switching on Juniper devices (EX, QFX, MX, SRX).
- You have in-depth knowledge of network concepts and protocols such as TCP/UDP, OSPF, BGP, VRRP, VXLAN, IPsec, IPv6, Software Defined Network (SDN) & Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
- You are business-fluent in English in speaking and writing (German is a plus).
What else we would like to tell you:
- We have a variety of training offers (eLearning, conferences, seminars, mentoring).
- We are part of an active tech community (open source projects, meet-ups and user groups on- and off-premises).
- We offer various financial benefits (discounts on all 1&1 products, corporate pension schemes).
- We give you health support (JobBike leasing model, internal health & sports courses, discounts at selected gyms).
1&1 IONOS is Europes leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
For reasons of better readability, we have used the male language form (when and wherever applicable) throughout the text. However, this does not imply any kind of discrimination against other sexes, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.