Since 2015, Cognism has been a trusted leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism has helped thousands of sales teams to find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing them with a blend of real-time company, people and event data.
One of our main goals, is to hire individuals who want to grow, develop and build on their already thriving careers and we work hard to help you achieve any goals you have, while having fun along the way.
There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us, we have just been through our Serie C funding to enhance our global presence and we have just been named as one of the Top 15 startups in the UK by LinkedIn, for the 3rd year running!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com.
About the role...
Cognism is looking for a Marketing Development Representative in our Cologne Office. This position is critical in ensuring Cognism continues on a trajectory similar to that experienced in 2021, where a 600% growth rate was attainted, with 50% of this growth being driven by marketing.
Within the Marketing team, you’ll find a team of innovative, highly-skilled individuals who are passionate about driving growth and generating engagement across the marketing funnel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Book inbound meetings that have come in through multiple channels
- Engage with prospects and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Generate and manage inbound sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in salesforce
- Lead efforts in building sustainable marketing and sales processes and procedures
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to deliver effective results
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning, testing and iterating
- Maintain a positive mind-set irrespective of any challenging situations
- Continue to create opportunities for new business
- Act as an important feedback point for marketing, helping to develop the best performing activities and processes
What you will need:
- Extensive knowledge of the product (or equivalent)
- Overachiever with sales experience
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Uses initiative when challenged
- Willingness to learn core marketing processes and efficiencies
- Good time-management
- Process orientated, always looking to optimise for results
- Fluent English and German skills
- Opportunities to grow your career within our global group of fast-growing companies
- Work for one of the fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups in Europe
- Work closely with an outstanding international team
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Regular team events
- Flexible workings times