DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD WITH US?
We are looking for YOU to research and reach markets to meet EUROPE’s ambitious climate targets.
We are seeking exceptional people to work in marketing and serve multiple markets in EMEA – Automotive, transports, HVAC and new sectors/applications. We place more emphasis on attitude and we are hiring on ability and capability.
This role will help us to serve internal and external clients through superb value - Quality, Consistency, Service & Support, and thereby to drive our growth. In your mission, you will cover marketing activities in EMEA.
Market Research Analyst
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Plan, design, and execute market research study. Analyze data and write reports, recommendation and technical content to our customers
- Measure the actual market and consumer trends and identify new market opportunities for ARPRO
- Maintain a database of market and competitor data (financial health included) as a source of accurate and up to date information
- Liaise with other areas of organization (Sales, Innovation, Development, Finance) in order to improve the sales performances of ARPRO
- Be up-to-date on JSP polymer foam performance at clients and suggest innovative ideas, which can be converted into technical marketing content
- Stay connected with the market and assigned projects by joining and participating in customer activities
- Reinforce the ARPRO brand success internally and externally
- Organize and attend customer activities: events, exhibitions, conferences.
- Websites, SEO, Social media, press relationship;
- 2 to 5 years experience in a similar industry or sector.
- Very good technical understanding, preferably in plastic, polymers, chemical, a degree in engineering would be advantageous
- Track record of polymer technical sales / marketing projects with or to automotive OEMs is a benefit
- Experience in setting up networks in technical sales and/or engineering to gather market intelligence
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
- The ability to judge data and evaluate business opportunities
- Language capability: business proficiency in German and English is mandatory, a third European language is a benefit
- Superb communication skills, flexibility, self-confidence, persistence and initiative
- The ability to eliminate complexity, add value combined with an achievement and performance orientation
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, data base)
- Willingness to travel in Europe (up to 50% of the working time)
ARPRO is the world leader in its sector. ARPRO is an engineering material providing strength, durability and weight reduction; it is used in automotive, HVAC, packaging and consumer product industries. ARPRO is a product from JSP, a global business quoted on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Interested?
Please send your CV and Motivation letter in English
. Please remark we only consider candidates who send us both documents.