JTI is a leading international tobacco and vaping company with operations in more than 130 countries and world-renowned brands such as Winston, Camel and American Spirit.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 48,000 people across the globe. In Germany, we are the largest employer in the tobacco industry. Around 1,800 employees at the Trier factory site and the Research & Development Center with global functions ensure the high quality of our products with great commitment. Our factory in Trier exports all over the world, sets quality standards and makes it one of JTI's most important manufacturing sites.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit: www.jti.com.
In the R&D Services department (RDS) based in Trier are two positions asRegional Packaging Agile Project Manager (m/f/d)
to fill on a temporary basis for one year.Your Responsibilities:
- Conduct all pulled tasks, handle New Product Development projects and initiatives as well as related requests from R&D perspective; act as R&D core and/or extended team member in cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Provide packaging material specifications, lead artwork development and documentation in the various systems and control related project documentation
- Proactively pull tasks (project tasks, non-project tasks) from Squad Backlog, take ownership, lead them to finish and communicate solution to other squads / RDS
- Contribute actively to the squad performance as per defined objectives, key results and the agreed agile ways-of-working
- Lead the creation of global and brand standards, base artworks and other development references according to customer briefing and apply sound risk management principles
- Initiate and execute projects targeting at process improvements and business efficiency enhancement in alignment with other RDS stakeholders
- University degree in economics or adequate commercial education
- Profound work experience in Packaging, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Marketing, or similar background
- Knowledge of production flow in cigarette manufacturing, material knowledge, experience in packaging production or New Product Development is advantageous
- Excellent IT system skills (especially SAP, PLM and MS Office) and Project Management skills
- Excellent English knowledge, both written and spoken
- Self-starting, self-organizing, self-responsible and proactive with a distinct eagerness to learn
- Customer service mentality, ability to balance multiple parallel requests with overall company and department objectives as well as work/life
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Have we aroused your interest?
- Good work-life balance (30 days annual leave, working hours: 37,5 hours per week)
- Attractive remuneration as well as 13th and 14th salary
- Various development opportunities, complemented by diverse training opportunities
- Open and international working environment with more than 60 nationalities at Trier site
- Health management
- Company pension plan
- Capital-forming benefits
- Canteen and free parking
Take your chance and join one of the “Top Employer 2023” in Germany. Apply directly with your complete application documents (CV, cover letter and certificates), stating your earliest possible starting date via our online system (Job ID 86389).
JTI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We celebrate the differences that make us unique, and strongly believe in a world where you have the freedom to express yourself. Where you can be proud and confident of who you are. A world in which we all can develop to our full potential! Want to know more about Diversity and Inclusion at JTI? Please visit: www.jti.com/de/europe/germany/top-arbeitgeber
JT International Germany GmbH
Diedenhofener Straße 20 | 54294 Trier