Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In , we powered % of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over . employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of . essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more [Link Removed] .
With over €M funding and a team of +, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d), you run, own and become the go-to-person of our social and display campaigns. You will build out systems and processes to run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to fully optimize the campaigns. Reporting to the Team Lead Socia & Display, you'll play an assisting role in mentoring and guiding junior members in the team, constantly thinking about improving our approach to talent acquisition as HeyJobs transitions into its next stage of growth as a talent marketplace.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Take ownership of our existing performance marketing campaigns on Facebook, Youtube and Tiktok. ]
- Create scalable and sustainable processes to optimize and test with the target of achieving the best CPA.
- Build out our platform marketing strategy and take responsibility for leading the diversification of our media spend to new social & display channels.
- Drive the implementation of tracking requirements for standard events and custom parameters to ensure the most effective integration of events with catalog feed signals.
- Drive the evolution of our marketing tech systems to ensure a best-in-class set-up that leverages data & automation.
- Mentor and guide junior members in the team, spending time with them to train on specific topics.
- Contribute actively to the planning and development of our social media strategy and are responsible for implementation and monitoring
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You have a minimum of years experience in managing Facebook and one other social/display channel (Tiktok, Youtube, GDN…)
- You know your way around audience management, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You don’t need to be an expert in web tracking, but you should at least have a good understanding of cookies, tags and triggers as well as attribution logics.
- You have a passion for analysis and understand what and where you need to dig into to find your answers. You don’t just stay top-line, you look for and find the root causes as well as come up with and propose potential solutions, even cross-team when appropriate.
- You are an excellent communicator and can easily simplify complex problems.
- You are industry-savvy, always up-to-date and know about all new Marketing trends.
- SQL and Google Scripts experience is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and German is a plus.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more [Link Removed] .
Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
Work-Life Balance: holidays*, plus additional day p.a., minimum weeks work from anywhere per year and a -month paid sabbatical* every years, flexible work hours
Growing individually and as a team: step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, days of yearly educational leave & € budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
Benefits: € monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are different nations, % women and % female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you.. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers!
See for yourself: [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] .
*offers may differ for international hubs.