Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In , we powered % of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over . employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of . essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more [Link Removed] .
With over €M funding and a team of +, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As Head of Partnerships and Affiliates, you will lead and grow a team of specialists dedicated to marketing partnerships strategy, focusing on strategic partners, meta-search engines, and job boards for both sides of the marketplace. Reporting to the VP Performance Marketing, you'll play a key role in unlocking new avenues of HeyJobs growth supporting essential workers. You will be supported cross functionally by teams including Product and Engineering, Data Science, BI and other Marketers.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Take ownership of the existing affiliate partner and inventory partnerships programs. Create scalable and sustainable processes to acquire, onboard and maintain partners (job aggregators, meta-search engines)
- Monitor performance and take action on insights and opportunities
- Identify, prioritize and launch tests with new partners and placements with your team
- Lead negotiations focused on growth and ROI optimization
- Create, refine and drive the Global Strategic Partnerships Strategy
- Collaborate closely with internal product teams on integration and set-up
- Ensure the continuous development of your team members and support the search and hiring of new experts
🤝 What sets you up for success
- + years of experience in affiliate marketing, strategic partnerships or business development in a complex digital consumer business environment. Ideally, a BC marketplace.
- You have at least - years of people management/development experience and worked in cross-functional teams
- You have experience negotiating and closing strategic partnerships and managing complex business relationships
- You are strategic and focused on driving business impact
- Passion for building strong relationships with excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to work methodically with data and familiarity with visualization tools such as Tableau to monitor and interpret performance
- Experience in the jobs industry and digital marketing is highly preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English communication, German is a plus
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more [Link Removed] .
Relocation Package: We will support your relocation financially and with practical organization to make you feel at home soon
Work-Life Balance: holidays*, plus additional day p.a., minimum weeks work from anywhere per year and a -month paid sabbatical* every years, flexible work hours
Growing individually and as a team: step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, days of yearly educational leave & € budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
Benefits: € monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are different nations, % women and % female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you.. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers!
See for yourself: [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] .
*offers may differ for international hubs.