Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Product Manager Integrations (m/w/d)
Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs. Over 4'000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms. We positively impacted the lives of 100’000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform.
With over €50M funding and a team of 400+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As a Technical Project Manager for the Integrations team at HeyJobs, you will be responsible for identifying and executing on new integration opportunities, aligning technical requirements with business priorities and leading the agile development process to grow our customer lifecycle value.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Manage the product development process for integrations with our customers Application Tracking Systems and other potential partners in the HR sector.
- Lead our agile cross-functional team of Product Operations Managers and Integration Engineers, managing team setup and processes.
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for integrations, identifying and executing on new integration opportunities to support our company's growth.
- Understand and define technical requirements for integrations and align them with business priorities to grow our customers' lifecycle value.
- Increase our wallet share with our large and enterprise customers by enhancing our product offerings and integration capabilities.
- Lead negotiations with external partners and align them with management and internal stakeholders to ensure successful integration and adoption.
- Monitor and analyze performance of integrations to identify areas of improvement and optimize for customer experience.
🤝 What sets you up for success
- 2+ years of work experience as Technical Product Manager with engineering teams
- Strong interest in optimizing & automating business processes with the help of technical system interactions
- First experiences with API or XML feed integrations a plus.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in both business and tech and able to bridge the gap between both worlds.
- You are a self-starter, with an entrepreneurial mind to get things done.
- You are fluent in both German and English, which allows for smooth communication with both internal and external partners in both languages.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more [Link Removed]
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers!
See for yourself: [Link Removed] in Berlin, [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] , [Link Removed] .
*offers may differ for international hubs.
Job ID: HEYJ~46be9803e31948dc936a583f2f9