Vacancy: Senior Controller Operations Interim (f/m/x) - We are looking for a Senior Controller Operations Interim (f/m/x) to start immediately for our client, a company based in the Oberursel-Hochtaunuskreis area. For this position, the employee in question will be hired on a project basis. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Senior Controller Operations Interim (f/m/x)
- To act as the Finance Business Partner (f/m/x) to the Commercial team
- you will work in a dynamic environment and will contribute to improve the customer journey. In this role you will be part of a global company with a focus on our local portfolio
- You act as sparring partner (f/m/x) to our key stakeholders along the value chain - Planning, Logistics, Warehousing, Category Management and Marketing as well as Sales.
- By your active contribution in key processes like demand planning, pricing excellence, creation of business cases you will support the success of the company
- You will bring in your advanced Analyst skills in interdisciplinary and strategic projects (e.g. margin management, review of product portfolio, etc.)
- Part of your role will be the support of recurring finance processes like month end, and financial planning
- With your excellent system and database knowledge you will contribute to analyse and simplify existing financial processes and underlying system landscape
Your Qualification and Skills
- We would expect you to have professional experience in either Consulting, Strategy, Transformation or Commercial Finance. A university degree (f/m/x) would be beneficial
- With your curiosity, open-mindedness, empathy, willingness to learn and ambition you live the values
- You are teamplayer and willing to contribute to the success of a highly motivated team
- You have the ability and willingness to see the big picture as well as to dig into details
- The job offers exposure to senior stakeholders. You bring influencing and leadership skills to act as a role model within the team and wider organization
- Resilience, adaptability and self-management are important success factors for the role
- From your previous experience you bring knowledge of different ERP and BI tools and are comfortable with a complex system environment
- You are a solution-oriented person who can work independently and in a team and are able to successfully drive projects
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Senior Controller Operations Interim (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06600-0012548312. If you have any questions, Thomas Hildebrandt from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
Die Robert Half Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG verarbeitet die Daten von Bewerbern, die zur Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens erforderlich sind. Weitere Informationen zum Datenschutz, insbesondere zu Ihren Rechten, finden Sie unter https://www.roberthalf.de/datenschutzerklaerung und unter https://www.roberthalf.de/datenschutz-arbeitnehmer-und-selbstaendige-berater. Wenn Sie Fragen zum Datenschutz haben, können Sie uns jederzeit per E-Mail unter firstname.lastname@example.org kontaktieren.