Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University!
Become part of our team as DevOps Engineer (m/f/d). Start immediately in full-time at our location in Munich or Remote (Germany-wide).
- Responsibility for the further development and operation of the AWS cloud architecture
- Improving our setup for standardization and developer experience to support the delivery of our developer teams
- Hosting, connecting, and maintaining AWS environments and third-party services
- Analysis of the existing setup and proactive development of security, scaling, and automation concepts. Provisioning an easily maintainable infrastructure for a multi-environment setup based on IaC
- Driving the company-wide cloud strategy mainly using AWS technologies
- Monitoring, reporting, failover, and recovery, as well as accompanying documentation and implementation of regular and proactive audits
- Supporting developers with their work and help debugging infrastructure related problems
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, a comparable field of study or practical experience as a DevOps engineer (m/f/d)
- Experienced with at least one major cloud provider, AWS preferred
- Expertise in the use of virtualization, containerization, monitoring, continuous deployment, and integration (preferably AWS ECS/EKS/k8s, docker, bitbucket/gitlab, Cloudwatch, ELK, OpsGenie)
- Experienced with one Infrastructure-as-Code tool, preferrably Terraform / CDK with StackSets (Cloudformation nice to have)
- Practical experience of at least one programming language commonly used for automation, preferrably Python in combination with AWS Lambda and AWS SAM
- Know-how on security best practices in an AWS context as a plus
- Experienced with bigger networking setups as a plus (AWS multi-account setup, AWS Transit Gateway, NAT, AWS Control Tower…)
- Team player, organizational talent, and strong communication skills, passion for knowledge sharing to coach other team members in best practices
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is a plus
Our Tech Stack
- AWS ECS, EKS, RDS, Kafka/MSK, WAF, API Gateway, Amplify, Control Tower, Terraform, Transit Gateway, Lambda, SAM, Cloudtrail, GuardDuty, MongoDB Atlas
- Python, PHP/Laravel, NodeJS/NestJS, Vue
- Logz.io / ELK, CloudWatch, Grafana, Jaeger, OpsGenie
- Shape your career: rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we will help you to realize it.
- Work where you want …: Project management tools (like Scrum) and video meetings make it possible: with us, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment. Because everyone has their own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
Become part of our DevOps Team at Germany's largest university and change the world of education with your expertise!
Well, does that sound exciting? Then apply now with your CV!
If you have any further questions, please contact our tech recruiting team at Tech-Recruiting@iu.org.
Follow words with actions: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We are looking forward to a diverse togetherness here at IU!
Job ID: IU~R017049/LOCATION-3-134