Since 2015, Cognism has been a trusted leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism has helped thousands of sales teams to find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing them with a blend of real-time company, people and event data.
One of our main goals, is to hire individuals who want to grow, develop and build on their already thriving careers and we work hard to help you achieve any goals you have, while having fun along the way.
There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us, we have just been through our Series C funding to enhance our global presence and we have just been named as one of the Top 15 startups in the UK by LinkedIn, for the 3rd year running!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com.
The aim of this role is that you will be a key part of the Cognism content engine for the DACH market, helping to scale and increase the quality and quantity of the content that we produce. You will work across a variety of content formats including SEO, demand gen and timely editorial trending content that will put Cognism on the map as THE place to go for B2B Sales and Marketing content that enables teams to do their jobs better.
- Taking an editorial approach to content. At Cognism we do content differently. We want to ensure we are not just developing content, but that we are developing THE BEST content for sales and marketing professionals on the market.
- Writing, editing and briefing content for our blogs, landing pages, email programs, SEO pages and other creative content formats we might want to explore.
- Delivering SEO strategies through keyword research and content creation.
- Optimising on-page elements across your blogs, including H1 tags, internal links, metadata, and Schema markup.
- Setting clear content metrics to determine the success or failure of content initiatives, monitoring them and reporting on them weekly.
- Understanding the revenue impact of content and being comfortable analysing this and doubling down efforts on those areas that deliver maximum impact.
- Excellent knowledge of grammar and superlative written communication skills.
- German native level speaker and good knowledge of English.
- An editorial mindset. You will always be searching for the next best ‘story’ and contributor, not being afraid to outreach directly and build a network of all star B2B Sales and Marketing influencers to use in your content.
- Experience in devising and optimising SEO and content plans.
- Comfortable in using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs and HubSpot.
- You know how to optimize texts according to the needs of different channels and target groups
- Curious about the world around you and how businesses/technologies work.
- An analytical mindset - comfortable in working with numbers and data, setting performance metrics and tracking them.
- Good presentation skills - able to confidently report on the progress of your work to managers and colleagues.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of the B2B sales/marketing industries would be a plus