- Support and advise Head of Risk and Market Oversight in:
- promoting culture of sound risk management and internal control;
- handling of all risk-related matters, including improvement of risk management and risk control processes;
- development and maintenance of 360T risk management framework, with particular attention to ensuring that risks are inventorised, evaluated, controlled and reported effectively, both on a regular and an ad-hoc basis;
- assessing potential effects of any matter on the Company’s reputation;
- ensuring risk management framework evolves over time to reflect changes to business, external environment, evolving industry standards and regulatory expectations;
- owning risk management and internal control policy and providing input to relevant related policies, ensuring appropriate implementation, including training and stakeholder awareness;
- administering Global Risk Committee (GRC).
- Act as internal control and risk management subject matter expert in relation to 360T Group’s business operations.
- Cooperate effectively with relevant counterparts, including Deutsche Börse Group colleagues, on internal-control-related matters.
Specific skills and experience - at least three of the following:
- University degree.
- 5+ years relevant experience in financial services.
- Good awareness of the wider business, technology and regulatory environment and ability to understand the potential impacts of market, technological and industry changes on 360T.
- Good communication and conflict-resolution skills.
- High degree of independence and process orientation, with good analytical and conceptual skills.
- High degree of accuracy and clarity in written documentation.
- Decision-making ability and results orientation.
- Team spirit.
- Full business proficiency in English, both orally and in writing.
- Stylistically appropriate German, both orally and in writing, an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products.
- Experience of business-workflow automation, and customization of off-the-shelf packages (e.g. Jira) an advantage.
- Track record specifically in compliance risk management or technology risk management an advantage.
- Experience of dealing with German and/or European regulators and of the associated supervisory process an advantage.
- Experience of people management an advantage.
- Sound understanding of MaRisk and BAIT (BaFin) or the risk-management requirements for SEFs (CFTC).
- Sound understanding of the COSO frameworks for enterprise risk management and internal control.
- Sound understanding of the transaction workflows for wholesale FX.
- Operational experience of an electronic trading venue.
- Experience of procuring, implementing and maintaining a third-party enterprise-wide risk-management system (e.g. SAP GRC).
- Experience of designing, implementing and maintaining an in-house enterprise-wide risk-management system.
- Experience of compliance-focused or technology-focused risk projects.
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
- Career Concept
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
- Exciting technologies, growth, and investment in the future
- Quick decisions, fast turn-around of ideas to implementation
- An exceptional team of experts working together to maintain and improve the foundation of one of the largest FX trading platforms worldwide
- Diverse and distributed workforce
The position is based in Frankfurt am Main and vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Viva HaarsmaHR Manager Send email+49-69-900289-79Grüneburgweg 16-1860322 Frankfurt am Main