Welcome to KAISER+KRAFT. We are the leading Omnichannel retail group for business, warehouse and office equipment in the BB sector in Europe. Currently we are looking for a "Senior Python Developer" like you!
SOMETHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT:
Driving transformation: If you are looking for the opportunity to take on responsibility, drive change and help shape our success, then you have come to the right place
Career: Through membership of TAKKT AG and Haniel Group, access to a cross-company network and individual development programs
Place of work: Modern company building in a central location with excellent connections
Well-being and health: Own canteen, fully automatic coffee machines and water dispensers on each floor, as well as various health and sports facilities
Sustainability and social commitment: Sustainability is part of our corporate strategy. We actively promote and reward the environmental awareness and social commitment of our employees
Family Service: Whether childcare, homecare, eldercare or relocation, the PME Family Service is there to help in every situation in life
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- You are a Python Developer and love to solve problems for people?
- You like to work in a team with mixed knowledge and clear focus for a fixed time range(feature sprint)?
- Then we can offer you a professional team with passion in connecting systems, transforming data, and solving challenges for different departments.
- We work as group-wide cross-functional system integrations team. You will have the opportunity to solve problems for a big range of departments and other business functions such as E-Commerce and ERP.
YOU AND US - THE PERFECT MATCH:
- Professional to Senior level experience
- Proficient with python
- Proficient with SQL databases
- Experience in running and maintain complex systems
- Proficient in English
- Working with python and writing tests to ensure functionality
- Maintain and keep systems up and running
- Working in a Feature Sprint, as well as Scrum/Kanban Methodology
We are looking forward to receiving your application!