Welcome to KAISER+KRAFT. We are the leading Omnichannel retail group for business, warehouse and office equipment in the BB sector in Europe. Currently we are looking for a "(Senior) Frontend Developer React E-Commerce" like you!
SOMETHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT:
Career and further development: Through membership of TAKKT AG and Haniel Group, access to a cross-company network and individual development programs
Work-Life-Integration: A modern regulation for flexible and mobile working
Place of work: Modern company building in a central location with excellent connections
Well-being and health: Own canteen, fully automatic coffee machines and water dispensers on each floor, as well as various health and sports facilities
Sustainability and social commitment: Sustainability is part of our corporate strategy. We actively promote and reward the environmental awareness and social commitment of our employees
Family Service: Whether childcare, homecare, eldercare or relocation, the PME Family Service is there to help in every situation in life
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- You develop our international eCommerce solutions for web and mobile based on state-of-the-art technologies (React, Redux, SCSS, Node.js, EE testing, CI/CD, AWS)
- You are responsible for the continuous development of a single page application that com-municates with the backend systems via a REST interface
- In collaboration with internal and external partners you are involved in architecture decisions
- In an agile Scrum team you take responsibility for the frontend and work together with busi-ness experts, DevOps, backend developers, product owner, UX/UI on end-to-end solutions
- You will actively contribute to the further development of our automated tests and help shape the various development processes (e.g. code reviews)
YOU AND US - THE PERFECT MATCH:
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable education
- You have experience with the framework React or alternatively with the frameworks Angular, Vue.js, Backbone.js.etc.
- You have experience with agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- You have a high sense of quality and responsibility and a strong analytical mindset
We are looking forward to receiving your application!