Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Software Engineer Mobile Applications (m/f/d) - Android
Grow with us – Start your career at IU!
Support our team in one of our offices or remotely across Germany starting immediately in full-time/part-time as Software Engineer Mobile Applications (Android) (m/f/d). You’ll be part of our cross-functional agile team working on our learning platform.
- Implementing new customer-facing features for our native mobile applications on Android.
- Ensure a high-quality experience for our customers by following best practices for the platform and ensuring automated QA.
- Increasing our Learning Experience for our Students and Learners by designing, implementing and operating our products.
- Together with other software engineers, product owners, UI/UX designers you’ll create continuously improving customer centric sollutions.
- You have experience in developing mobile applications for Android using Kotlin, following best practices for Android development like dependency injection, and popular architectures such as MVVM, CLEAN, etc.
- Modern software development tools and systems including Git, Android Studio, Jetpack Compose, Jetpack libaries, Material Design, and Gradle are part of your daily routine.
- You are familiar in automated software testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices.
- Creating end-to-end solutions for our customers in a cross-functional team in an agile environment excite you.
- You are passionate about knowledge sharing and have the willingness to mentor other team members in best practices, code quality and tech frameworks.
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work where you want ...: Project management tools (like Scrum) and video meetings make it possible: With us, the boundaries between here and there become blurred.
Would you like to work abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- ... and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organise yourself.
- You have the choice: You can choose your equipment freely. Because everyone has their own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to the next level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for IU studies in the tech sector and many other free further education courses. There's always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days annual leave for all employees.
Do you need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
Join our engineering team at Germany's largest university! We are passionate, competitive, open to everything new – and we love data. We live to code anything that makes IU students and IU services better. Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Lutz at email@example.com.
Follow words with actions:
We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We are looking forward to a diverse togetherness here at IU!
You can find further information at www.iu.de.
Job ID: IU~R009955/LOCATION-3-127