Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Quality Assurance Laboratory IT System Manager (m/f/d)
JTI is a leading international tobacco and vaping company with operations in more than 130 countries and world-renowned brands such as Winston, Camel and American Spirit.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 48,000 people across the globe. In Germany, we are the largest employer in the tobacco industry. Around 1,800 employees at the Trier factory site and the Research & Development Center with global functions ensure the high quality of our products with great commitment. Our factory in Trier exports all over the world, sets quality standards and makes it one of JTI's most important manufacturing sites.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit: www.jti.com.
Strengthen the team of our Quality Assurance department based in Trier as
Quality Assurance Laboratory IT System Manager (m/f/d)
Job ID: 85936 / Location: Trier / Start: as soon as possible
The Quality Assurance (QA) Laboratory in Trier is JTI’s central and ISO 17025-accredited laboratory. Its role is to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of testing results for materials and products, in all product development and commercial stages. The QA laboratory operation is supported by the software application QIMS (Quality Information Management System).
QIMS application is a suite of software modules covering material specification management, test scope management, on-line data acquisition and relevant derived calculation for measurement results, evaluation of measurement results against internal quality standards and market regulation requirements, analysis and reporting for internal processes or to internal and external customers.
QIMS is designed to cover quality assurance processes for all QA laboratories in JTI and quality control processes for production plants (Pilot Plant and all JTI GSC locations). QIMS instances (QA, GSC) are interfaced to efficiently support the business processes in JTI. All QIMS application instances are integrated with relevant SAP processes for material specification, production orders, and suppliers.
- Responsible for QIMS application instance for all QA laboratories in different locations
- Responsible for QIMS security, configuration, maintenance set-up and continuous improvement to ensure an efficient and reliable operation according to current and future business processes
- Gathering business requirements concerning new / revised business processes in QIMS, validation of functional requirements, configuration, testing and final implementation in QIMS production environment
- Implementation of new business processes in QIMS for QA and relevant related processes in Pilot Plant and GSC locations, either using the full tool set for administration or by addressing formal change requests to quality Business Technology Services (BTS-Quality) team and contributing actively to all phases until successful implementation
- Coordination of all QIMS power users and the BTS-Quality team to ensure detailed and relevant documentation of requirements, follow-up on software application development stages, acceptance testing and implementation of all future business processes
- Implementation of online data collection for QA laboratory instruments, either by configuration in collaboration with local IT or by addressing routine change requests to BTS-Quality team
- Creation of new analysis reports with ART (Advanced Reporting Tool) QIMS module, by simple design template-based or by advanced design (SQL-based, upon request of QIMS power users and QA Management)
- 1st level support for QIMS users’ community and supervise data correction actions in QIMS
- University degree, e. g. Computer Science or university degree in a technical/scientific field
- Sound working experience in similar roles, including development and/or administration of complex SQL database applications
- Sound experience in on-line data acquisition, data management and SQL-based advanced reporting
- Good knowledge in SAP business processes designed for specification management and production plants
- Business knowledge of cigarette production processes as well as R&D and QA processes are an advantage
- Experience with project management
- Sound analytical capabilities, proactiveness, sense of responsibility
- Ability to work effectively in a diversified team and in an international environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Good work-life balance (30 days of annual leave, working hours: 37.5 hours per week)
- Attractive remuneration as well as 13th and 14th salary
- Various development opportunities, complemented by diverse training opportunities
- Open and international working environment with more than 60 nationalities at Trier site
- Health management
- Company pension plan
- Capital-forming benefits
- Canteen and free parking
Have we aroused your interest?
Take your chance and join one of the “Top Employer 2023” in Germany. Apply directly with your complete application documents (CV, cover letter and certificates), stating your earliest possible starting date via our online system (Job ID 85936).
JTI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We celebrate the differences that make us unique, and strongly believe in a world where you have the freedom to express yourself. Where you can be proud and confident of who you are. A world in which we all can develop to our full potential! Want to know more about Diversity and Inclusion at JTI? Please visit: www.jti.com/de/europe/germany/top-arbeitgeber
JT International Germany GmbH
Diedenhofener Straße 20 | 54294 Trier
Job ID: jW/ymaXRBF2MJ6owdU3bF/jc+rim2