Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Video Lecturer International Healthcare Management Pharmaceutical Management (m/w/d)
Contribute to our world of academia as a freelance video lecturer for the module Pharmaceutical Management in our online bachelor studies programme International Healthcare Management.
Your tasks as a freelancer
- Conceptualization of videos based on the course contents
- Recording videos (in “talking head” style)
- You will be supported by subject experts at the IU throughout the production
- The course covers the following topics: The Pharmaceutical Industry, The Demand for Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical Prices, The R>D Process, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Lifecycle Management in the Pharmaceutical Industry (please refer to the module description on page 177)
- You have an academic background in the relevant field of study (e.g., a university degree or doctorate)
- Good presentation skills and technical affinity
- Practical experience in the field and experience in video creation are a plus but not a must
- You have access to basic technical equipment (laptop, webcam, headset, or microphone)
This sets us apart
- The advantages of freelance, project-based tasks, e.g., flexibility for creativity
- Collaboration with a value-driven higher education institution
- A dedicated team is happy to support you throughout the process, if needed
- Your contributions to our projects will be recognised and valued
APPLY AS A FREELANCE VIDEO LECTURER AT GERMANY’S LARGEST HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTE! We develop immersive education with moving pictures: available everywhere and 24/7.
If this sounds like the perfect challenge for you as a freelancer, we look forward to receiving your online application. Please submit a 3–5-minute video (online presentation using your webcam / screen recording) with pictures and sound in addition to a tailored CV. The short video should be based on the course contents and develop a concept, practical example, figure or similar. Please include a link to the video in your application
Should you have any questions, please contact Eduard Spatz (Eduard.Spatz@iu.org).
Please note that submitted application documents can only be accepted via our job portal.
Actions speak louder than words: We cherish our "Culture of Everyone" and would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We welcome you as you are and look forward to nurturing our diverse community at the IU!
Job ID: IU~R018590/LOCATION-3-134