Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Administration Assistant Sales (m/f/d)
Grow with us - start your career at IU now!
Join our back-office team for our international Sales department in full-time (40 hrs./week) as Administration Assistant Sales (m/f/d) at our location in Berlin or remote (Germany wide).
- You request the payments and the documents required for enrollment of international applicants to support the Sales Advisor team
- You support applicants in the contract process and answer inquiries via e-mail, WhatsApp, Chat, and telephone
- You keep up to date with our study programs and related marketing and discount promotions.
- You are responsible for managing contract amendments
- You help optimize our customer service and existing processes
- You work closely with other departments (e.g. Admission team)
- You have a commercial education, a bachelor's degree, or a comparable qualification
- You are goal-oriented and reliable, open to process improvements and enjoy working in a dynamic and growing environment.
- You keep a clear head and your precise working methods even in peak times and with a high workload
- You are a team player, yet you also like to work independently
- You have the talent to quickly grasp the needs of students to offer a quick and competent solution
- You have a good knowledge of the common MS Office products and can quickly find your way around new IT systems.
- You have very good oral and written communication skills, as well as a strong service mentality
- You have excellent English skills
What We Offer
- Design your ideal career and pathway: Explosive growth enables great opportunities. Tell us your dream career, and we will help you make it a reality.
- Work from home, work from anywhere: We blur the lines between local and remote by embracing collaborative > video meeting technologies. Working from abroad for a while sounds good to you? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefit.
- Flexible working times: It’s your call. We trust you will get things done.
- Up level your education: Enjoy free up-skilling courses, language courses > discounted degree courses. There is always something new to learn!
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Please contact Josephine Lindner via firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.
For further information please visit www.iu.org or our career website
Words are followed by deeds: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to point out that you are very welcome here, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or any impairment. Our doors are wide open for everyone. We love and celebrate our diverse community here at the IU.
Job ID: IU~R017161/LOCATION-3-134