For supporting our Category team we are currently looking for a German-Speaking Project Manager (m/f/d).
Project Management & Support
• Supporting clients´ projects with clients in different industries.
• Collaboration with the responsible Account & Insights Manager at Symanto to understand project deliverables and requirements.
• Data collection from relevant data sources and dictionary building pertinent to the project objectives.
• Complete processing of client project into Symanto Management Platform ready for analysis.
• Supporting the analysis and interpretation of big data to identify insights and prepare actionable recommendations.
• Reporting insights using rich visualization tools (Power BI) and Microsoft Office to present business insights.
• Supporting efforts to ensure the data standards are developed and maintained.
• Immediate reporting of technical errors and bugs using Symanto management platform to software engineering team for review and resolution.
• Supporting internal projects that are ultimately designed to improve the quality of output for future client projects.
• Manage the onboarding and general support of new and existing clients using Symanto products.
• Regularly report status of responsible accounts to management team.
Key Performance Indicators
• Delivering quality and accuracy on all projects and securing internal workflow and transparency at all time.
• Smooth process flow and delivering in time with highest quality level.
• Transparency at all time following internal rules.
• Committing to project timelines.
Education, required skills and experience
• Bachelor degree in business, economics, marketing, market research or related field with strong technical background or computer science with market research experience and understanding.
• Required native or fluent German language, written and spoken.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken.
• 2 years of professional experience in quantitative data analysis/ data science, project or related areas.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
• Experience using interactive data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
• Knowledge and experience with database handling.
• Flexibility and ability to work in teams.
• Good analytical skills and detail-orientation.
• Customer-oriented, good understanding of clients´ needs and good client service
• Creativity and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellence-driven and passionate to deliver the highest quality outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred skills and experience
• Good knowledge of computer programming and SQL.
• Experience using HubSpot.
• Good knowledge or experience in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, Gaming, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
• Interest in new technical concepts.
• Ability to communicate complex concepts.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV & motivation letter) through the following link: