For supporting our Category Team we are currently looking for a German-Speaking Account & Insight Manager (m/f/d).
Your job will be:
• End-to-end project management: manage every aspect of customer deliverables from design, development, planning through execution of strategic project roadmaps focusing on customer’s businesses goals.
• Leverage the latest Symanto tools, features and functionality to the customer’s needs.
• Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals and drive program renewals and incremental expansions.
• Data Interpretation and reporting: ability to interpret large amounts of data and report research results in a compelling, story-driven manner in answering fundamental client business objectives.
• Manage the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams.
• Ensure timely delivery from each stakeholder.
• Support of the product team by identifying opportunities for product development based on client needs and demands.
• Work closely with R&D team to assure quality.
• Manage dedicated resources functionally and disciplinarily.
• Mentor – Demonstrate capability to lead, train, and mentor junior staff.
• Own and manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships.
• Consult with new and potential customers on best practices in psycholinguistic analytics.
• Establish and maintain a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with assigned clients ensuring retention and satisfaction.
• Handle new client onboarding, setup and training.
• Deliver progress meetings to client and ultimately present final deliverables to clients.
• Collaborate with sales in the preparation of proposals and in identifying further sales opportunities.
Education, Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor degree in business, economics, marketing, market research or related field with technical understanding/experience.
• German language proficiency.
• Fluency in English.
• Minimum 3 years experience in customer relationship/account management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
• Experience working with big data; excellent understanding of data analysis tools and techniques.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
• Customer-oriented, good understanding of clients´ needs and good client service.
• Very good analytical and communication skills.
• Creativity and good problem-solving skills.
• Quality-driven, able to work in team.
• Able to travel up to 20%.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Psychology/business psychology background and/or experience in business psychology.
• Experience using interactive data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau.
• Experience in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, Gaming, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
• Experience in enterprise or SaaS professional service.
• Embrace opportunities to learn new technical concepts.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV & motivation letter) through the following link: