We are seeking exceptional people, with a client and business focus, to work in Information Services. We place more emphasis on attitude and we are hiring on ability and capability.
This role will help us to serve internal and external stakeholders through superb value - Quality, Consistency, Service & Support, and thereby to drive our growth. In your mission, you also will cover activities in EMEA.
Full Stack Web Application Developer (.NET) (m/w/d)
We place more emphasis on attitude and we are hiring on ability and capability, not record of accomplishment.
You are a full stack web application developer who is able to work creatively and autonomously to serve our business and our clients. Your mission will be to deliver the technological requirements of JSP’s future strategic direction.
The role needs you to:
Following essential assets will drive your success in the role:
- produce, operate, administrate and maintain a variety of web sites and web applications
- propose and implement amendments and enhancements to current sites and applications
- liaise with internal business representatives (stake holders)
- ensure all web developments reflect our business strategy
- assist the business in defining the requirements, and create the specifications
- front-end and back-end development
- C# expertise, experience in Angular (version 2+, ideally 7+), React and CodeIgniter
- Very strong working knowledge of ASP.NET Framework and .NET Core
- Comfortable using Visual Studio
- Strong and confident knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge in working with web API’s (incl. web services)
- Experience of database design and administration (MS-SQL Server and possibly also Oracle)
- Ability to create smartphone applications (iOS and Android)
- Experience developing web applications using Responsive Web Design and making them cross browser compatible.
- Familiar with version control systems such as Bitbucket, GitHub etc.
- Experience in creating, wireframes and prototypes of solutions
- Positive mental attitude, flexibility and dynamism, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment and take direction when necessary
- Sales and Marketing bias, ensuring business and customer perspectives
- Fluent in English, willingness & ability to occasional travel within Europe
JSP is a global business quoted on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. ARPRO is a product from JSP. ARPRO is the world leader in its sector. ARPRO is an engineering material providing strength, durability and weight reduction; it is used in automotive, HVAC, packaging and consumer product industries.
Please send your CV and cover letter
in English to Iris.Ogiejko@jsp.com
. We will not accept applications arriving without expressive cover letter.