Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning technologies to connect people to their next job. On the other side, with the HeyJobs platform, we enable recruiters - our customers - who are desperately looking for talent, to get their open positions filled quickly with perfectly matching candidates.
With more than 1700 customers and a team of 170+, our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
🌱 Your role
Our recruiter portal is the way thousands of recruiters access the HeyJobs platform to solve their hiring needs by getting access to talent with perfectly matched candidates.
Your team is committed to making a significant impact on the recruiters daily life by both making new features available that give easy access to the machine-learning powered HeyJobs platform, as well as improving their user experience. We strive to improve the laborious job search, application, and feedback processes of applicants using our platform, and optimise the recruitment processes for our clients
You will work in a cross-functional team of product owner, engineers, UX/UI designer and QA support to deliver on our quarterly objectives that support our mission.
In your role, you will spearhead the frontend efforts in the recruiter portal - driving features from ideation to production. You will also contribute to improving the teams existing frontend approach, architecture, and standards, while aligning with frontend engineers in other teams, as well as part of our frontend guild
🤩 You have
- A passion for frontend development and B2B user experiences
- 1+ years hands-on experience with ReactJS
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (we use webpack)
- Experience with web backend, any language
- Willingness to get into Ruby on Rails for backend work in order to drive features end to end
- Commitment to write your own tests (unit, functional and integration) and reviewing other team members’ code
- Focus on feature quality and clean code paired with a pragmatic approach and can-do attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills (German not required)
- The passion to learn and grow with us
- Experience in Ruby on Rails for backend development
- Experience in designing UX experiences (not UI design) - preferably including quick research, mock-ups and iteration
🎯 You will
- Work on our user-facing single page application and our admin tool for internal users using ReactJS / Redux
- Work with your product manager and engineers in the team to design, implement and maintain features that improve the daily life of recruiters using our portal
- Take over responsibilities to deliver features end to end - from ideation to production
- Own and improve the team's frontend standards, architecture and approach an alignment with other teams and our frontend guild
- Drive impact in your team OKRs by working cooperatively and integrating features end-to-end
- Participate in API design and maintenance
✌️ Why Heyjobs?
Great product with purpose: To help people get the right job to live a fulfilling life. Learn more here.
Welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
Modern technology stack: Check out our Stack.
High-quality equipment: Electric standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
Career development: Clear 7-step career path supported by In-house trainings and personal development budget for external trainings/conferences
- Secure Job: Over 1’700 large clients, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
Work-Life Balance: Flexible working hours, paid sabbaticals, several weeks/year full remote work, 3 home/remote days/week
Perks & Benefits: Mila Health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, sports membership, employee stock options, fresh fruit & great drinks and much more
Great Office: Air-conditioned office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets
Relocation Package: we will support your relocation financially and with practical organisation to make you feel at home soon
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin , Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, Linkedin, or our tech blog to find out more about us.