Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Architect / Solution Designer Marketing Cloud (m/f/d)
Join our CRM team effective immediately in a full-time position at one of our locations in Germany or remotely as Architect / Solution Designer Marketing Cloud (m/f/d).
- Proactively collaborate with product owners, developers, and/or internal customers to manage their marketing automation projects
- Identify, leverage and customize out of the box functionality in the Marketing Cloud based on customer requirements
- Identify and analyze implementation issues / obstacles to define an appropriate course of action
- Detailed development and documentation of technical specifications and solutions in collaboration with the team and perform analysis between current and future states
- Development of interfaces between MC and Salesforce as well as 3rd party systems
- Experiences on Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation projects preferably in a technical leadership role by designing, building, and executing complex automated marketing programs with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience in leading Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations and custom integrations
- Excellent in communication of highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to design system architectures and data models
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies (Agile, SCRUM etc.) as well as understanding of marketing KPIs and analytics
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want …: Project management tools (e.g. Scrum) and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? What about a sabbatical?
Become part of our CRM team at Germany's largest university! We know that we truly understand students. Through our CRM solutions, we know their current expectations and can better predict upcoming ones.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now online via our career portal!
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Marina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Words are followed by actions: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at IU!
Job ID: IU~R016966/LOCATION-3-113