Vacancy: Office Manager (f/m/x) - We are looking for an Office Manager (f/m/x) for a electronics company based in Stuttgart as soon as possible.
The entry takes place within the framework of temporary employment; you therefore receive a permanent work contract from Robert Half. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant. In addition, we offer you all benefits that Robert Half provides.
Robert Half has been successfully offering individual staffing services at over 300 locations worldwide for over 50 years. Our experts at Robert Half are passionate about finding the right job for you and have specific expertise in the areas of finance and accounting, IT, legal and the administrative sector. Our employees are our top priority. Professionalism, honesty, integrity, and diversity are the basis of our business.
We recommend you to our customers and thus making it easier for you to enter the company as a young professional, a lateral starter or as a re-entry starter, so you can gain experience and increase your own "market value".
Your Responsibilities as Office Manager (f/m/x)
- Coordinating center operations and procedures
- Reception and hospitality of national and international guests
- Distribution of access cards to employees and visitors and control of access to the training center
- Administration of the event calendar
- Processes paperwork for customers and employees
- Caters to customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing office space and facilities (here i.e. meeting room and AV setup)
- Administration of the central e-mail box
- Procurement and stocking of office materials and supplies
- Dispatch of parcels
- Appointments and correspondence with suppliers, craftsmen and other service providers
- Handling catering requests: consulting, ordering, monitoring, and follow-up
- Reporting and organization
- Supporting the planning, preparation, implementation and follow-up of training courses/events
- Data processing and preparation
- Setting up and managing the reservation software BriefingEdge
- May participate in billing and accounting duties, including resolving billing questions and managing invoices
- Maintaining the general upkeep of the center premises and new prospects
- Keeps office clean and organized to promote an efficient working environment
- Keep Coffee area organized and efficiently working
- Handling kitchen duties during events (high consumption of dishware)
Your Qualification and Skills
- 3+ years' experience of working on an Office Coordinator or other relevant position
- Fluent in English and German language
- Significant experience with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office٫ back-office and accounting software
- Good practical experience with office equipment
- Experience in customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good patience and professionalism
- Organized and reliable with prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities
- General knowledge across technology (PC, Server, Storage etc)
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional team
- Associate's or College degree; BSc or BA in business administration or other relevant area will be a bonus
Robert Half Benefits
- Free, fast, and needs-based placement (for your dream job)
- A permanent employment contracts
- Same rights and obligations as the colleagues of the customer companies
- Attractive social benefits
- Training and further training by customer companies
- Contact and networking with the interesting companies
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Office Manager (f/m/x) by citing this reference number 06790-0012579829. If you have any questions, Peter Wolff from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
Die Robert Half Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG verarbeitet die Daten von Bewerbern, die zur Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens erforderlich sind. Weitere Informationen zum Datenschutz, insbesondere zu Ihren Rechten, finden Sie unter https://www.roberthalf.de/datenschutzerklaerung und unter https://www.roberthalf.de/datenschutz-arbeitnehmer-und-selbstaendige-berater. Wenn Sie Fragen zum Datenschutz haben, können Sie uns jederzeit per E-Mail unter firstname.lastname@example.org kontaktieren.