We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as an Electrical Engineer at our site in Vienna, Austria.
The successful candidate will be required to manage Computer Aid Designer (CAD), activities and deliverables on an area in one Electrical and Mechanical Domain on project in compliance with Quality Cost Delay commitments in addition to applying Electrical and Mechanical Domain instructions, processes and tool
• Performing 3D, design annotations and 2D deliverables in compliance with Quality Cost Delay commitments, Metier rules and processes.
• Modelling and storing allocated volumes and interfaces for sub-systems / components in Digital Mock-Up.
• Performing Detailed Design on internal sub-systems.
• Filling-up attributes for each part in Digital Mock-Up (naming, material, Fire & Smoke, etc.)
• Verifying consistency of digital mock-up (no clash, etc.) and compliance with requirements (allocated volumes, weight, interfaces, etc.) on assigned scope.
• Preparing and documenting Domain Design Reviews
• Updating Digital Mock-Up taking into account Change Requests.
• Checking CADs' and sub-contractor's Design Quality
• Realizing stack-up analysis.
• Realizing Bill of Material.
• Planning and piloting Electrical/Mechanical Domain activities of assigned zone and related deliverables on project taking into account applicable instructions/processes and other specific Customer (internal or external) requirements.
• Applying TE or TD rules, processes and tools (single-domain) and ensuring Domain deliverables quality and their acceptance by the Customer (internal or external) within committed limits.
• Managing production of deliverables in accordance with Planning targets on the Domain assigned zone.
• Designing products taking into account project requirements (performances, manufacturability, serviceability, testability, etc.).
• Preparing and documenting Domain Design Reviews according to project schedule and following-up the main open actions.
• Checking respect of Allocated volumes/interfaces (no-clashes) on internal design.
• Resolving Project issues in assigned zone.
• Reporting on the Electrical/Mechanical Domain activities progress and alerting relevant N+1 in case of issue potentially impacting achievement of Quality Cost Delay commitments.
• Respecting and/or allocating requirements and interfaces to Sub-Systems/equipment (Allocated volume, weight, location, 3PL, etc.)
• Analysing change request impacts on assigned zone and applying change if request accepted.
• Validating relevant Domain deliverables and securing planning.
• Perform quotation of engineering work-package, upon request
• Defining Project Decomposition (PBS)
• Supporting Sourcing, Industrialization and Manufacturing teams during Production ramp-up.
• Collaborating with MDL for continuous improvement of the Domain (including Return of Experience)
Minimum salary of 2.682,54
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.