Sie werden zur Bewerbung auf eine externe Seite umgeleitet.Geben Sie Ihre E-Mail unten ein, um Job-Empfehlungen für ähnliche Positionen zu erhalten.
Assistant Store Manager (m/w/d)
Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group.
We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel.
For more than 120 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to developing unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design. At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It’s why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime. Please join us to discover your own.
30 vacation days, Team Bonus, Betriebliche Altersvorsorge, Corporate Benefits, Employee discount, International Work environment, Career opportunities within Rimowa and the LVMH Group
As an Assistant Store Manager at RIMOWA your role is to:
- Lead your team alongside the store manager and hold a leadership position in their absence.
- Be a leader, first and foremost. To lead by example and demonstrate the values that empower your team to reach their full potential.
- Develop and implement operational strategies to expand our client base, expand store traffic, optimize profitability and meet store sales targets. Coordinate with and report to your sales director to increase your store’s KPIs.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess the needs of your team.
- Maintain store administration, ensure operational compliance with RIMOWA policies and procedures. Communicate with HQ and your colleagues within the RIMOWA retail network.
- Uphold RIMOWA visual merchandising standards in-store.
We love what we do at RIMOWA and are eager to hear from you if you are:
- Experienced as a successful and results driven Assistant Store Manager.
- Passionate about storytelling, lifestyle, luxury and travel.
- Experienced with people management and with a strong focus on the further development of the team.
- Enthusiastic about retail and delivering memorable experiences for our clientele.
- Proactive in how you approach clientele, build long-term relationships and approach each situation with a collaborative spirit.
- Fluent in German and English. Additional languages are a plus.
Important to us:
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to RIMOWA’s DNA. We know that for our business to thrive, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.
Job ID: HEYJ~d54d88bb193844d5a08f03583d6